Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: How I wrote a letter to 338 Members of Parliment in a day for $33 and you can too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ^^ I did not write any letter or emailed anything to my NDP "elected" MP. Instead, we walked into his downdown outlet to speak with him in person and so did some of my relatives. We didn't let up and won't letup until the MP talked to us in person to hear our concerns presented in a very mannered and polite way. But after all the promises, he keeps on ducking because nothing has been done...

So, we still go to his office on regular bases. Eye witness accounts claim he's "escaping" questions by leaving thru the back door (not a joke). So thats what were dealing with.

Don't let up, bring your concerns...

So did anything happen today or was it all fake news?

Im trying not to be cynical about this effort but I have written politicians at different levels. They have responded,some,but its always an assistant with an answer that
    creates even more anger. Our politicians take their orders from the WEF or someone like that. They're following the game plan. What has to be done I ask god to intervene
    so i dont have to. Todays man is a cowardly LION. In front of us they've corrupted the media, health care, corporations. Not one of us has reacted in justified pay back. I cant
    believe we allowed them to get away with the dismantling of our nation. The sooner we start a grass roots movement, the better. Voting PC is not going to change things unless
    PP refuses to join their groups and swears Canada is its own nation. Well i dont think he will.... stay strong

This was good advice. Thanks. I will draft up something this weekend.

I wrote to only 4 - JT, Pierre Poilievre, my local MP and the lying guy who oversees firearms in Canada. Only Pierre responded, we had him talk to our company here in Mississauga a few weeks ago. He understands the issue and assured us of his desire to push back. If you want a change, join the party and participate in party elections, not just general elections where you are forced to decide between an invalid and an imbecile.

I received the following reply today from my local MP’s constituency assistant:

“ Thank you for writing to our office regarding Bill C-21, as we continue to assure Canadians that the focus of this bill remains to keep assault-style weapons off the street while respecting responsible gun owners and hunters. We have seen too many of these tragedies here in Canada not to act. Canadians deserve to feel safe, whether at school, at their place of work, or at their place of worship.

The government respects hunters and other responsible gun owners. We've heard Canadians' concerns and recognize that further consultation is needed. That is why Liberal Public Safety committee members withdrew amendments G-4 and G-46 through unanimous consent.
    Instead, the Legislation will create a "red flag" and "yellow flag" system. The bill will grant courts the jurisdiction to issue a temporary "emergency weapons prohibition order" that would immediately remove a person's firearms for up to 30 days and temporarily suspend their firearms license if deemed a risk to themselves or others.
    The bill would also increase the maximum penalties to 14 years from 10 for firearm-related offences such as smuggling.

Our government promised Canadians a comprehensive and effective strategy to protect our communities from gun violence. Through Bill C-21, we honour our promise by taking the most decisive action against gun violence in a generation.

Clarifying amendments to Bill C-21:
    The bill is still being amended and reviewed in committees and parliament. You can track the bill's progress at the following link; C-21 (44-1) - LEGISinfo - Parliament of Canada.
    The bill aims to go after AR-15s, handguns and other assault-style firearms - not guns commonly used for hunting. We will ensure the final amendments reflect that.
    The bill will also introduce additional funding for CBSA and community engagement to help protect communities from gun violence and prevent weapons smuggling into Canada.
    Our government is responding to the vast majority of Canadians who have told us they wanted to see more action quickly, and we are following through on our commitment to do more.

Thank you again for contacting the office. Please don't hesitate to reach out regarding this or any other concern.

Kind Regards,
    Nick Sushko

Nick Sushko
    Constituency Assistant

Office of the Hon. Carla Qualtrough
    Member of Parliament for Delta
    Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion
    5064 48 Avenue
    Delta, BC V4K 1V8”
    I’m no newbie, I lost my old account ‘duane b’ b/c of an email breach, I had over 125 trader rating with 100% positive feedback since 09’

Another canned response from a liberal b@g-licker that knows nothing about firearms.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

And what does the Mass Causality Commission recommend after spending 26 million dollars of our tax money?

Wait for it, here it comes!

Yeup, ban all semi-automatic handguns in Canada.

Attack more gun owners with a firearms license.

And the CCFR just announces the liberals are bringing back the C-21 amendments.

Trudy and his WEF minions are again going after all semi-automatic shotguns, rimfire rifles and centerfire rifles. They want to ban them again!

We should write more letters, that will show them.
    Last edited by Thunderhog; 03-31-2023 at 06:58 PM.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    Yes. More letters. This time, to the Senate describing the failure to hold meaningful debate and bypassing the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahpoint View Post
    Yes. More letters. This time, to the Senate describing the failure to hold meaningful debate and bypassing the process.
    More letters yes but from people who didn’t send any letters the first time round. Everyone needs to pull their weight. I did send mine and will let others who didn’t send theirs to start contributing.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay