Thread: SIG SAUER Kilo5K, Kilo6K, Kilo8K and Kilo10k - MASSIVE PRICE INCREASE COMING!!!!

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar

SIG SAUER Kilo5K, Kilo6K, Kilo8K and Kilo10k - MASSIVE PRICE INCREASE COMING!!!!

Guys, I just placed a new order for Sig Sauer Kilo 5K, 6K, 8K and 10K rangefinders and rangefinder bino's on Friday morning and the dealer cost has jumped by a MASSIVE margin - I had to look twice.

Kilo10K dealer cost jumped up by 33.6% - so expect Sig Kilo10K retail prices to soon jump to $3499.

Kilo5K dealer cost jumped up by 17.1% - so expect Sig Kilo5K retail prices to soon jump to $999.

Kilo8K dealer cost jumped up by 20.5% - so expect Sig Kilo8K retail prices to soon jump to $2649.

Kilo6K 8x32 dealer cost jumped up by 18% - so expect Sig Kilo6K 8x32 retail prices to soon jump to $1699.

Kilo6K 10x32 dealer cost jumped up by 17.5% - so expect Sig Kilo6K 10x32 retail prices to soon jump to $1799.

To put it all into context though - Canadian prices have been way below US prices. The Kilo10K's are priced in the US at US$2500, which is around $3400, yet we've all been selling them in Canada initially for $2639 and then lately for $2850.

This new massive increase would bring Canadian prices inline with US prices. So I was expecting this to happen at some point, unfortunately.

We still have a few Kilo6K, Kilo8K and Kilo10K units left at the OLD prices, but the next shipment which is already inbound, will cost substantially more.

As you can see, the Kilo5K, 6K and 8K units also have steep increases coming, but not as much as the Kilo10K's.

I would suggest you GRAB what you need NOW at the old prices from whichever store you deal with, as the new sticker shock is bound to have a big impact on your wallet VERY soon!!!

Sorry for the bad news....

Name:  kilo-10k-rear-right_1024x1024.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  55.9 KB
    Last edited by Shooting Warehouse; 11-28-2022 at 11:48 PM.

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks for the heads up.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Business Member Shooting Warehouse's Avatar
    All good adamg. I almost swallowed my tongue when I got the new invoice. LOL

Robbie Stewart | Shooting Warehouse
    Email: robert@shootingwarehouse.com
    Tel: 403-430-1166