ATRS Ultra Lite Rings are sweet.

bdb.hunting

CGN frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I finally ordered some Rings from ATRS for my T1X 22lr Rig an honestly I am loving these things. The single bolt design made mounting a breeze. I am pretty sure as I swap rings around on my switch barrel rifle a T3X CTR that started as 6.5 PRC but has a few other barrel combos. (6.5x55, 300 WSM, 6.5 PRC currently and future 338 RCM, 300 RCM and maybe a 6mm something) I will be switching to a set of these.

But that being said I did what I normally do and took some photos for my own portfolio and to add them for all you gun lovers on CGN.

ko45A1R.jpeg

igQ9mhB.jpeg

Cheers,
B

I have two sets of their rings as well and love them. One day I'd like to see them do a direct mount option similar to Talley and Hawkins.

I have several sets and agree there are not many options that rival these.
I saw their new HD rings and am anxiously awaiting for them to finish the production run of these so I can put a set on my Lapua that will be wearing a new ATACR 7x35

I have the ATRS lite rings on a Savage Ultralite with MDT rail and really like them. Very good quality rings for the money and the single bolt is the best design. Tolerances are very tight for the tube diameter.

Very eager to see the unimount!

I have them on all my rifles that take a 30mm tube awesome product and nice to support local. Happy to see they are offering 1” rings now to.

So you've dealt with ATRS fairly often then? Do they ever do sales .. like a Christmas or Boxing Week sale perhaps? haha
And how do we find notification of replies here on this site? Is it by email only or is there an onboard tab somewhere I haven't yet found?

Back
Top Bottom