WARNING: CanadaAmmoShop.com is not us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanAm

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor
It seems someone likes our name a little too much and is using one similar to solicit business. We will be following up with them directly, but I want to warn anyone trying to buy from them that they are not us and may be a scam. We have had several customers contact us about this issue.

If they are a legit site and are simply piggybacking off our name , I suggest they cease doing so immediately. Creating your own brand will bring you greater success than using someone elses.

Looking at the website I would 100% say its a scam. Only E-transfer or bitcoin for payment? Plus still selling AR uppers?

Their website gives an address of 251 Bondsmith St in Ajax where they have a "10 lane" range. That's the address of a townhouse.

Their About page has a block of nonsense Latin at the bottom, beginning: Etiam ac elit at odio tincidunt tincidunt.

Google translate tells us it says: Yes, and the developer hates tincidunt tincidunt.

Guide yourselves appropriately!

Last edited:
Took a quick look, good looking website!

But, the phone number is 1-800-123-4567.

And they say in the description on the image about "Honor gun shop can handle any size crowd" So that lead to me looking up Honor gun shop.

I thought this information might be of use for you guys, since they even identified a person who was convicted in connection with.

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/complaints-filed-against-honor-ammo-shop-beware.4039420/

Multiple complaints have been file against an online Ammo and Gun Supplies Vendor called Honor Ammo Shop, which has a website showing a wide selection of ammunition.

1. Multiple persons say they have made purchases and received no merchandise.

SEE: https://w ww.scampulse.com/ honor- ammo- shop- reviews

Example:
Victim Location 46342
Total money lost $480
Type of a scam Online Purchase

bought 1000 rounds of 5.7x28mm ammo order #3726, paid for it by pay pal , required to use friends &family source to pay with, said as soon as paid for a tracking # will be sent. ben a month & nothing has happened, they don't answer e mails or their chat line about my purchase, pay pal won't do anything about it also.

2. Store personnel have demanded payment via Zelle or Apple Pay (no M/C or Visa) -- which is a big red flag.

3. The address stated in Colorado is a entity called Zombie Electronics according to Google Maps.
However the same address is listed for Gunsmoke Inc. gunshop.

In Colorado there was a Gunsmoke Inc. business owner, Richard Wyatt, who was convicted of crimes. Here is the information on Gunsmoke conviction:

Gunsmoke Gun Shop Owner Sentenced to 78 Months for Conspiracy and Tax Fraud

It is not clear whether Gunsmoke has any actual connection to Honor Ammo Shop beyond the listed address.

5. The supposed Toll-free number is bogus: +1 (800) 123-4567

6. A member of the Forum says a friend has been defrauded recently.

7. On May 17, 2021 Brian Kowalczyk stated: "COMPETE SCAM. I contacted FBI Complaint Fraud Dept. They are on to him. I talked with Chat with him and he exposed himself telling me to go F--k myself and you will never catch me. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY WITH HIM!"

If you have had a transaction with Honor Ammo Shop and were defrauded, contact the local Wheat Ridge, Colorado police. You can also file reports at https://www.ic3.gov . This is the FBI site dedicated to cyber crime.

And such a bad scam at that. Having to guarantee, as a Canadian customer, that you have not renounced your US citizenship?!?! And a phone number that's 1-800-123-4567 -- Really?!?!

Not every criminal is a mastermind, I guess :)

Anyone else order a bunch of those $400 AK's? I like this Canada Ammo way better and they will have my business forever!!! I don't understand why any of these other lame shops don't offer that variety of AK's and how they can charge more for a Hi-Point carbine! I ordered as many as I could and will do so again once I am able to send another EMT!

MAJOR bonus guys! They also sell Rolexes for only $350!!! They said they get them warehouse direct and are passing on the savings only to Canadians who pay by cash. Hurry guys, they said they have a very limited supply!!!

Funny how their bogus address in Ajax, ON is right across the street from FOC store with many victims complaining of CC fraud from FOC at the same time. You can see FOC forum on CGN of ongoing CC fraud. Wonder if there is a connection to this scam?

Funny how their bogus address in Ajax, ON is right across the street from FOC store with many victims complaining of CC fraud from FOC at the same time. You can see FOC forum on CGN of ongoing CC fraud. Wonder if there is a connection to this scam?

What the heck, wonder if this is somehow connected, strange indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom