Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product Alert: Ruger PC Carbine barrels

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    We've had a few emails today asking about timelines, so I want to clarify a little bit. We are ordering the barrel blanks as needed, but we can't seem to get enough raw blanks to keep up. As such previous estimates of timelines were 10-12 weeks from when an ordered was placed, and going forward I'm having to extend that estimate to 12-16 weeks from the time of orders being placed.

Excellent
    Glad I ordered the first day

What can you tell us about barrel and forend integration with Ruger factory stocks? I’ve got the factory Ruger Mlok Handguard with the standard stock. Will your barrels and the shorty MI Tactical forends you are selling mate with the Ruger factory stocks without issue or modification? Will the same set up mate with the Magpul backpacker stock?
    .30 WCF....emptying saddles since 1895.

Quote Originally Posted by the judge View Post
    What can you tell us about barrel and forend integration with Ruger factory stocks? I’ve got the factory Ruger Mlok Handguard with the standard stock. Will your barrels and the shorty MI Tactical forends you are selling mate with the Ruger factory stocks without issue or modification? Will the same set up mate with the Magpul backpacker stock?

The short barrels won't fit in the factory handguard. The MI handguard will attach to an action, that is sitting in a factory ruger stock. The barrels and the handguard are both compatible with both parts of the magpul backpacker stocks, except in that the 7" barrel is shorter than I'd suggest using in the magpul backpacker forend. hence the MI forend. I got some pictures of the 10" barrel in the backpacker and the MI handguard, attached to the backpacker that I'll try to get to this afternoon. I've turned off accepting orders on the barrels for the time being until we can feel more comfortable in the supply chain to acquire both the small parts, and the barrel blanks.

As requested:

10.5" Barrel in MI handguard, and 10.5" barrel in the Magpul backpacker handguard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Nice.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Super GunNutz
    Thanks Shaun, looks so good in both of those setups.

Take my money. I think the MI hand guard will look sweet with the PC tactical carbine chassis. Let us know when we can order the complete package from you.

Oh dang that’s cute.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Excellent
    Glad I ordered the first day
    Me too.