New Product Alert: Ruger PC Carbine barrels

Many of my guns self identify as non restricted, it's their personal truth and I support them in their struggle for acceptance! Their true nature is their choice, despite what gun bigots and haters might think!

"My action, my choice!"

:)

Many of my guns self identify as non restricted, it's their personal truth and I support them in their struggle for acceptance! Their true nature is their choice, despite what gun bigots and haters might think!

"My action, my choice!"

:)

I love it, I think we started something here.

My guns have decided to vote Conservative!............:)

In for short barrel and handguard combo! Something that is just plug and play. :)

Can’t seem to find any handguards for a 7 inch barrel unfortunately.

what if, instead of a handguard, you had a vertical grip that attached at the barrel extension in some way. that was what i was going to try and rig up for race gun purposes. it would be i tight little package with a 4.5" barrel.

what if, instead of a handguard, you had a vertical grip that attached at the barrel extension in some way. that was what i was going to try and rig up for race gun purposes. it would be i tight little package with a 4.5" barrel.

And who wouldn't want a tight little package?

I believe we called them little tighties!.......:)

:popCorn:

A thread protector is about $50, put it in the comments when ordering and we'll settle up before it ships. I'll see about building that as an addon product so people can choose it themselves. Good question.

what about if, in our rush, we purchased a barrel before you posted so that we are now unable to add a comment when ordering?
also, is there a way we can be notified about getting a for-grip if/when you guys decide to make them?

There are quite a few different red dot mounts that utilize the facotry rear sight mounting location on the rear of the barrel. Is it possible to do a factory style rear sight mounting holes?

There are quite a few different red dot mounts that utilize the facotry rear sight mounting location on the rear of the barrel. Is it possible to do a factory style rear sight mounting holes?

They would have to make a custom mount to work with the contour of their barrel blank, or mill in some dovetails of some sort to direct mount a red dot, not a small job.

30841456_520938504966870_4103387157320695808_n.jpg

It definitely falls in the realm of possibilities. Shoot us an email with the mount and we can take a look into how complex it's gonna get. ie. Just add holes w/ threads. Or do we need to recontour the entire back end of the barrel.

It definitely falls in the realm of possibilities. Shoot us an email with the mount and we can take a look into how complex it's gonna get. ie. Just add holes w/ threads. Or do we need to recontour the entire back end of the barrel.

I'll drop ya a phone call. I'm probably comign to Calgary early next week. I have some extra mounts I can drop off.

A couple of threaded holes and section of picatinny rail fit to the barrel contour would likely be the cheapest universal option.

perhaps threaded holes at 3 6 9 12; that way you can mount as many rail sections as you want to fit optics, vertical grips, and any gee-whizzery you wish to hang off the gun.

the one thing w barrel-mounted optics is you need two - one for R and one for NR ...

Here's the 10" er for comparison, with the UTG foreend it would pobably look similar to the 7" above with the backpacker foreend.

IMG_20221118_155251_297_resized.jpg

lopoks like the 10"

Here's a pic from their website for the 7"
[IMG_9809-1-scaled.jpg
IMG_9809-1-scaled.jpg

That was actually an 8" prototype. The seven is slightly shorter. It is meant to go with the Midwest Industries hand guards we have on order, but... once C21's amendment was announced, we decided not to wait for them to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom