New Product Alert: Ruger PC Carbine barrels

can you confirm my assumption

The barrel itself is not restricted but as soon as it goes on a rifle its up to the customer to have the status changed, if applicable?

Is that accurate?

How does the handgaurd attach? Would it take the stock pc carbine mlok handguard on the 7"? I feel like cutting down a standard mlok handgaurd then cerakoating it would be the best look for me, but looks like it may not work

Ok this exact barel
Fluted/Threaded and black. Didn’t see a option for black just stainless

Attachments

• 48EC9E5F-5EDD-4B86-925F-70E2BCDB6B22.jpg
    48EC9E5F-5EDD-4B86-925F-70E2BCDB6B22.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 22,259
How does the handgaurd attach? Would it take the stock pc carbine mlok handguard on the 7"? I feel like cutting down a standard mlok handgaurd then cerakoating it would be the best look for me, but looks like it may not work

That is certainly one option. The barrels attach the same as factory. Better option would be the short Midwest Industries hand guard OR wait until we get our own short handguards finished. An additional handguard then leaves you the instant interchangeability of the barrels.

That is certainly one option. The barrels attach the same as factory. Better option would be the short Midwest Industries hand guard OR wait until we get our own short handguards finished. An additional handguard then leaves you the instant interchangeability of the barrels.

Interested in seeing your short handguards. Should I wait to order the barel until the handguards come out?

Interested in seeing your short handguards. Should I wait to order the barel until the handguards come out?

No, we have a number of barrel blanks on order, BUT, we're using this as a bit of an estimate of how many more we may need. So if you want one, get an order in now.

No, we have a number of barrel blanks on order, BUT, we're using this as a bit of an estimate of how many more we may need. So if you want one, get an order in now.

I really hope you order some extra.

this looks fantastic but i just spent all my cash on everyone else's sales of the last few weeks

I need to refill the piggy bank a bit. This is def on my "next to buy list" though!

Just reading some users asking some questions.. If there's a need to explain, then there's no need to explain case :) I'd grab one in seconds if I had a PC9

But if the receiver is now registered as restricted, it would not matter if you put on a 24" barrel, it's restricted and cannot go anywhere but a certified gun club.

Can someone please enlighten me.

Again, not being rude. I would like clarification.

Turns out detailed clarification is pushing up against some non-kosher FAQ sections.

Big thing is DO NOT transport a non restricted rifle with a restricted barrel attached.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom