New Product Alert: ATRS PC Carbine Chassis

Okay so we have chassis back from anodizing now, assembled and some pictures ready to go! These are up on our site and ready to order!

IMG_0221-scaled.jpg
IMG_0281-scaled.jpg

IMG_0228-scaled.jpg
IMG_0267-scaled.jpg

IMG_0247-scaled.jpg
IMG_0257-scaled.jpg

IMG_0205-scaled.jpg

I need one in my life but oh how I wish you guys could just make this as a complete rifle in 10mm (or a multi-caliber config) and call it your own! I'd be in on a pre-order today....might have to go get a PC and hit ya up on a some of this kit just to scratch the itch until then?!!!

I need one in my life but oh how I wish you guys could just make this as a complete rifle in 10mm (or a multi-caliber config) and call it your own! I'd be in on a pre-order today....might have to go get a PC and hit ya up on a some of this kit just to scratch the itch until then?!!!

It's our gut feeling, that if we did create any new firearm right now, the RCMP firearms lab, whom we are suing, would consider it a variant of the GAU-8 and declare it prohib. I mean.. they both have barrels after all, right?

It's our gut feeling, that if we did create any new firearm right now, the RCMP firearms lab, whom we are suing, would consider it a variant of the GAU-8 and declare it prohib. I mean.. they both have barrels after all, right?

Yeah I suppose, there is that. Well, great work just the same. Only problem is now I have to find anothwr way/excuse to just spending another couple grand on a toy!

Great work. Those look awesome!

So do you guys add the picatinny stock adapter during the time of order? Or is it an extra cost? Thanks

Pic rail adapter for the back of the chassis is an additional piece not included with the chassis.

Do you guys also sell the small handguards?

Yes, figuring out pricing right now.

What AR grip is that in the photos or renderings?

That is an Ergo Deluxe grip in the photos. We have them in stock, they're $65

Is that your own proprietary extended mag release? Does the chassis come with it??

below the chassis, that is a M-Carbo extended bolt catch.

But IN the chassis, yes that is the mag release lever being moved to a more ergonomic position. It works great!

Last edited:
Another question .. In the original post it says compatible with Glock mags only, so this does not accept the Ruger mag insert, nor the CZ mag aftermarket insert?
I want to make sure I am 100% clear on everything before I "pull the trigger" on one.

Another question .. In the original post it says compatible with Glock mags only, so this does not accept the Ruger mag insert, nor the CZ mag aftermarket insert?
I want to make sure I am 100% clear on everything before I "pull the trigger" on one.

We have not tested with the CZ mag insert, but my understanding it was due to the mag release lever that it's Glock style mags only.

PUMP ACTION M1A pleaseeeeeeee

Can’t handle another pc carbine reiteration T^T.
What happened to innovation?!

PUMP ACTION M1A pleaseeeeeeee

Can’t handle another pc carbine reiteration T^T.
What happened to innovation?!

You're waaaaay off base here. Go manufacture your own pump action m1a before you start tearing down a company that's actually making something people want.

Back
Top Bottom