New Product Alert: ATRS PC Carbine Chassis

How much for this beauty complete? (minus pc 9 parts of course)

That one has our chassis in black anodize, $649
Ergo standard Grip which I think are around $65
Buffer Tube / Stock Kit $150 (estimate)
ATRS 223 Tyrant muzzle brake, 1/2x28 bored out to 9mm: $200
Cerakote barrel, action, and handguard: $300

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has tried the CZ mag adaptor in place of the glock on these. I’d prefer that setup and also a huge fan of the mag release setup on this set.

Secondly, has anyone tried a trigger pack swap specifically the VQ TG9.
Both these questions answers will heavily influence my decision.

Wondering if anyone has tried the CZ mag adaptor in place of the glock on these. I’d prefer that setup and also a huge fan of the mag release setup on this set.

Secondly, has anyone tried a trigger pack swap specifically the VQ TG9.
Both these questions answers will heavily influence my decision.

The trigger pack shouldn't have any issues as it sits inside the action. Our PC9 that's up for the big gun giveaway right now has an aftermarket trigger, and bolt catch.

And I haven't heard from anyone trying a CZ mag adapter yet, I'm curious about that as well, since we've had a few people ask.

Have you guys considered a small revision to the chassis, putting a raised edge around 3 sides of the mag release buttons, to help prevent accidental ejecting of the magazine? I find mine barely has to be bumped in, barely 1/16th of an inch to drop the mag. I'm sure you guys thought about doing that and have your reasons for not implementing it, but I think it would be a huge improvement.

Have you guys considered a small revision to the chassis, putting a raised edge around 3 sides of the mag release buttons, to help prevent accidental ejecting of the magazine? I find mine barely has to be bumped in, barely 1/16th of an inch to drop the mag. I'm sure you guys thought about doing that and have your reasons for not implementing it, but I think it would be a huge improvement.

First we've heard of it actually, but that is good feedback to get.

Try loosening the screw at the front of the mag release lever 1/2 to 1 full turn, and see if that helps to decrease the sensitivity of the mag release. If it does, then loctite the screw in place there.

I'm also wondering when that buffer tube pic rail adapter will be available.

They are ready. My apologies, missed one field and the website didn't put them available to order.
albertatacticalrifle.com/product/buffer-tube-to-pic-rail-adapter/

First we've heard of it actually, but that is good feedback to get.

Try loosening the screw at the front of the mag release lever 1/2 to 1 full turn, and see if that helps to decrease the sensitivity of the mag release. If it does, then loctite the screw in place there.

They are ready. My apologies, missed one field and the website didn't put them available to order.
albertatacticalrifle.com/product/buffer-tube-to-pic-rail-adapter/

Right on thanks! And I'll try adjusting that screw.

Back
Top Bottom