Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: New Product Alert: ATRS PC Carbine Chassis

  1. #51
    CGN Regular mobusten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Central BC
    Posts
    456
    Have you guys considered a small revision to the chassis, putting a raised edge around 3 sides of the mag release buttons, to help prevent accidental ejecting of the magazine? I find mine barely has to be bumped in, barely 1/16th of an inch to drop the mag. I'm sure you guys thought about doing that and have your reasons for not implementing it, but I think it would be a huge improvement.

  2. #52
    CGN Regular mobusten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Central BC
    Posts
    456
    I'm also wondering when that buffer tube pic rail adapter will be available.

  3. #53
    Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Have you guys considered a small revision to the chassis, putting a raised edge around 3 sides of the mag release buttons, to help prevent accidental ejecting of the magazine? I find mine barely has to be bumped in, barely 1/16th of an inch to drop the mag. I'm sure you guys thought about doing that and have your reasons for not implementing it, but I think it would be a huge improvement.
    First we've heard of it actually, but that is good feedback to get.

    Try loosening the screw at the front of the mag release lever 1/2 to 1 full turn, and see if that helps to decrease the sensitivity of the mag release. If it does, then loctite the screw in place there.

    Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I'm also wondering when that buffer tube pic rail adapter will be available.
    They are ready. My apologies, missed one field and the website didn't put them available to order.
    albertatacticalrifle.com/product/buffer-tube-to-pic-rail-adapter/

  4. #54
    CGN Regular mobusten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Central BC
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    First we've heard of it actually, but that is good feedback to get.

    Try loosening the screw at the front of the mag release lever 1/2 to 1 full turn, and see if that helps to decrease the sensitivity of the mag release. If it does, then loctite the screw in place there.



    They are ready. My apologies, missed one field and the website didn't put them available to order.
    albertatacticalrifle.com/product/buffer-tube-to-pic-rail-adapter/
    Right on thanks! And I'll try adjusting that screw.

  5. #55
    CGN Regular Concept2w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canadia.
    Posts
    161
    Will the chassis accept regular magpul grip without the spring of the selector switch?

  6. #56
    CGN Regular K1LLswitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    686
    I saw one of these in the shop the other day - man it was nice! Makes me want to order one to build another pc carbine!

  7. #57
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    But IN the chassis, yes that is the mag release lever being moved to a more ergonomic position. It works great!
    Would you consider a product similar to the Jawbone?
    I'm sure they would fly off the shelves, i would certainly grab one.

  8. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Location
    Vancouver, bc
    Posts
    36
    This looks incredible. I need a Ruger PC Carbine now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •