Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors of a Spring Election

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Should have the PPC leader on board, saying don’t spilt the vote, vote for the PCs and we can find a way to join with the PCs
    I have yet to see a politician from ANY party put the good of the people above their own self interest
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    The LPC has already capitalized on it. What do you think this amendment was about?

“Conservatives will allow your children to be shot” media campaign will be in full force.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Regular
    This is hilarious and so on point. I would go so far as to say ppc may have been created for this purpose but that would make me a conspiracy theorist
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

CGN Regular
    People need to realize that the majority of Canadians live in citys, and will generally follow those stereotypical lines. We aren't getting the next version of Jeff Cooper as PM. PP is the best option we have had since Harper. If he can show a bit of humanity (instead of just tenacity in question period) he will be potentially acceptable for the people who vary their vote between libs and cons.

The four most important things to do:
    -constantly remind everyone, all the time, how much worse life has become in the past few years. Don't mention guns (we are all voting cons anyway), its energy costs, food costs, increased crime, lowered quality of life.

-with your leftie friends (you know, the one that makes a living off lesbian poetry readings and ethnic peace bicycles) that will never vote cons, talk up the ndp. An ndp vote takes one away from the liberals, not the cons. But in ndp held ridings, talk up the liberals. Theres a right voter base, a left voter base, and a middle ground. We want to unite the right, fragment the left and appeal to the middle.

-make the cons earn your vote. The PPC did well because many cons voters were put off by O'Toole's mushyness. The cons need to stand for something. And it doesn't need to be a slogan of "an sks for every 2 year old". Just a forthright declaration that they will respect property rights, that may mean firearms for us, and ribbed high intensity silicon powered dildos for liberal voters. The conservatives need to respect the legal rights of all canadians (property, faith, sexual choice, etc), and not turn tail when CBC asks a question. PPC got my vote last time because the cons were Liberals from 6 years ago (also my riding is cons +20). The current leader is more appealing than fat fuddy man.

-if gun ownership becomes an election issue, we need to act like adults. The F' Trudeau stickers aren't necessary, we get it, and you are only making the cons look autistic by association. Be a reasonable person, not a screeching retard. If the discussion comes up, inform people "no, you can't just carry a handgun in canada, its only to/from the range, double locked". The vast majority of non-gun owners don't know anything except that CBC has told them that the Sks was used to murder Jesus. The question isn't a matter of having guns, its the fact that the govt has decided it has the right to ban any property they want (considering the body count they should consider banning heroin). We can be as spastic as we want in here, but out in the world you can be the polite, calm, rational person with the stats to back it up, or you can be the guy in the sandwich board standing on the street corner screaming that the lizard people are secretly running the world (i mean, I won't say he's wrong, but most people aren't ready for that). Don't give gun owners a bad representation, just be a normal person. They can accept your hobbies, just like you don't slag them for being a chronically masturbating satan worshipper.

Quote Originally Posted by seth View Post
    Step One: Convince your drunk uncle to stop splitting the vote by voting PPC.

I don't care how much you think the CPC is Lib Lite, the PPC will never form government in today's Canada.

Hold your nose and vote for PP - it's the only way we take down Trudeau.
    No thanks, I'd rather not vote for a WEF stooge. Max was in the streets with the people and even arrested by horseback goons for standing up and speaking up against the tyranny, where was Pi'erre? If PP really is the most popular and viable candidate then who cares what the fringe PPC "whackjobs" vote for?
    #ThankATrucker Honk Honk

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmcc View Post
    Recognize that many Liberal voters will NEVER vote CPC under any circumstance.

In discussions with them don't waste your time trying to get them to vote CPC. Just get them to not vote Liberal

Focus on how bad JT is
    Step one - cut all ties with any Libtard. They are not worth speaking to.

Those liberals and doctors living in Toronto and ottawa downtown will never ever vote for the CPC.

CPC candidates need to come out and head straight on to the gun issue. Why can't they honest say that - yes, guns are dangerous, so are cars. Just because a few people irresponsible people mis-sue cars, we don't ban all cars. Tell the city voters they need to respect the rural voters and their life styles, if they want a unified Canada. Tell the people in Toronto and montreal they cannot have it all, they must compromise with people outside of the city core, in other parts of the province and the rest of Canada . They want oil, timber and resources money, they must allow people in these areas to keep what theirs, like guns, properties, culture. They cannot be winner taking all. The city liberals are bullying the rural and non-down town core cultures with their concentration of ridings. This bullying must stop.

The liberals anti-gun crowd will not change their minds, but the reasonable people may see the logic.

The biggest mistake of Erin otool is trying to suck up to what he believes to be the "center" without taking a stand, and these people see no difference and just head to the status quote liberals. People smell it, they don't like people who do not stand for anything - at least Trudeau stands for something even he is a mess and misguided.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by seth View Post
    Step One: Convince your drunk uncle to stop splitting the vote by voting PPC.

I don't care how much you think the CPC is Lib Lite, the PPC will never form government in today's Canada.

Hold your nose and vote for PP - it's the only way we take down Trudeau.
    Yes. Thank you. And for people that don't understand how splitting the vote hurts. We lost a conservative in Edmonton because some voted for him, some voted PPC, and the liberal took it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Congrats on being apart of the death of firearms in Canada if you don't vote CPC.
    Lol I live in an urban riding that is a liberal stronghold. It literally doesn’t matter who I vote for when 74% of people are voting either Lib/NDP

My issue with the Conservatives is while they’re just OK on guns they’re still bad on every other issue like immigration, social policy, etc and in near lock step with the liberals. The death of guns in Canada only comes when you follow the laws they implement. Break them, and you’re doing just fine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    The want to be parties such as the maverick party and any others have to step aside and join in on one vote . Alberta has done this since the 1970’s it never amounts anything other than split votes . If Canada does not unite in this election then this country as we know it is done