AMAZING SERVICE!! Kudos to Al Flaherty's

9mmGunGuy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Just received my handgun transfer approval and immediately let Al Flaherty's know.

Within a few hours they had already submitted a label and Canada Post had picked up the parcel.
Delivery is expected this Friday.

I've never had such quick service before from any gun store.

Just received the gun (1 day early - hand-delivered by Canada Post).

Thanks, Al Flaherty's.

Last edited:
Ordered a scope from them late one evening ....... shipped within 12 hours and got it the day after shipping. They're f...ing fast and the price was right !

Just received my handgun transfer approval and immediately let Al Flaherty's know.

Within a few hours they had already submitted a label and Canada Post had picked up the parcel.
Delivery is expected this Friday.

I've never had such quick service before from any gun store.

Thanks, Al Flaherty's.

I have had the same experience as 9MM GunGuy. I got my transfer approval on Monday; the firearm was shipped Monday afternoon, and Canada Post is to deliver (Ottawa) today (Thursday). I am pretty impressed with their service. I dealt with Andy.

Another amazing Al Flaherty's experience!
Ordered an optic mount this Friday (9th Dec), received shipping notice same day.
Package hand delivered by Canada Post (great work on their part as well working weekends) this morning.

Their staff are very knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. I remember when I first got my PAL in 2017 still deciding which pistol I should purchase they were very patient with me.

Great store lots of outdoor stuff friendly staff, enjoy shopping there.
Luts hope they continue to remain in business.
The writing is on the wall for many stores that are heavily firearm oriented.
Tenda FOC and countless others will likely pull stakes if nothing improves.

I am a frequent patron of Al Flaherty's. Very family-oriented staff, friendly and knowledgeable. Awesome experience just walking around the store and chatting with these awesome guys!

These is the only store who’s been on the ball as far as shipping once restricted approvals go through. Twice they shipped the same day!
Compared to a few others I’ve bought from, I’d probably only order from Al’s again.

Back
Top Bottom