Thread: Uploading profile pic keeps failing

Uploading profile pic keeps failing

Hey guys,
    i've been trying to update my profile pic but no matter what i do the uploads fail whether it's coming from a picture on my phone or a upload from a web address. I recieved 1 notification saying file was too large so i reduced the image and when i tried to upload it just failed. I tried a simple image and the its same scenario.. The website will not upload anything.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Cheers

So after it saying it failed. I go into my account today and it's updated. Must be Gremlins !!

Hey guys,
    i've been trying to update my profile pic but no matter what i do the uploads fail whether it's coming from a picture on my phone or a upload from a web address. I recieved 1 notification saying file was too large so i reduced the image and when i tried to upload it just failed. I tried a simple image and the its same scenario.. The website will not upload anything territorial io.
    Cheers
    Same to you

Quote Originally Posted by Scottspaige View Post
    Hey guys,
    i've been trying to update my profile pic but no matter what i do the uploads fail whether it's coming from a picture on my phone or a upload from a web address. I recieved 1 notification saying file was too large so i reduced the image and when i tried to upload it just failed. I tried a simple image and the its same scenario.. The website will not time shooter 2 upload anything.
    Cheers
    There could be several reasons why this is happening. One reason could be that the file size is too large. If you received a notification that the file was too large, you may need to reduce the image size further1. Another reason could be that there is an issue with your internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or not working, you won’t be able to upload a new image.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottspaige View Post
    Hey guys, mr mine
    i've been trying to update my profile pic but no matter what i do the uploads fail whether it's coming from a picture on my phone or a upload from a web address. I recieved 1 notification saying file was too large so i reduced the image and when i tried to upload it just failed. I tried a simple image and the its same scenario.. The website will not upload anything.
    Cheers
    Combine the files you want to send into one folder, compressing it to the minimum size you can upload. Sometimes your photos are not supported by this forum.