Kodiak Defence K9-NSR 9mm 18.7" Non-Restricted UNDER $999

Ban gets announced

Kodiak Defence suddenly announces gun

I'm sure this gun has been well tested and totally isn't just being made as quickly as possible to squeeze a few dollars out at the last hour

the pics do not depict any killing. No one and no thing was harmed in the production of those pics. There are no people-shaped targets, and no one is wearing camoflage, or body armour, or a camelbak, or anything remotely similar.

Everybody wants clear pics taken in good light, don't they? And these are that, aren't they? Is it that the guy is outside of his apartment but isn't wearing a surgical mask and he isn't holding up his proof of fully-vaxxed status? Is that the real issue here?

^^^^ Gold^^^^

I love how you guys DONT include the price (if its more than the FX-9 i dont see a reason to buy this.)

Don't quote me but I believe they don't post prices because they are a distributor not an actual online store... these are simply previews of stock that local stores will be receiving. If you look at the first post you see a list of businesses getting these. A quick Google search will show you that a place like Marstar had these available for 1350... sold out now

make dis now

delete.jpg

Back
Top Bottom