Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: F-d over by FOC incompetence

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondiker View Post
    Really? They made a mistake during an unprecedented buying spree, apologized for it, and offered to refund you. Then they offered you 20% off anything as an additional apology if you kept it?

Those bastards, if only they admitted that they messed up, offered a refund, offered 20% off another purchase if you choose to keep it. (Hopefully you catch the sarcasm there)

Good grief
    Yep, read some Tenda threads. 22lr is cool, get some CCI Stinger and enjoy.

Order some stuff with the 20 % discount, maybe we can make a group buy?

Really? They made a mistake during an unprecedented buying spree, apologized for it, and offered to refund you. Then they offered you 20% off anything as an additional apology if you kept it?

Those bastards, if only they admitted that they messed up, offered a refund, offered 20% off another purchase if you choose to keep it. (Hopefully you catch the sarcasm there)

Good grief
    Lol, I’m not support them. They should come out and face the customers. Luckily, I didn’t choose them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar

Good grief
    Just a rant. But isn't that what CGN is for, venting. They don't deter it, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Not to pile on FOC but after a purchase I was charged 7k for foreign tuition.

If they’ve fixed the leak or not, I don’t know.

What I do know is that I wont purchase from FOC again.
    That stinks, but likely not due to anything FOC did.
    Years ago I saw $1,000s on my CC from an online calculator store...and a donation to a college that didn't exist. My CC deets were stolen when I went to a local pub for dinner.
    My neighbour worked for RBC. He told me this is almost certainly organized crime out of eastern Europe. They send guys in uniforms with CC terminals, etc. They walk into the pub and say, "I'm here from RBC to service your terminal". They install their device and steal dozens or hundreds of cards. In the next day or two they probably had an RBC security person and a police officer attend at the pub. The business has no idea what has gone down until then.
    He told me that RBC loses almost $500,000,000 to CC fraud every year in Canada alone!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular

Good grief

All the complaints about FOC, I don't honestly care.
    Except for the fact that they had a massive databreach exposing thousands of people's credit card info.
    They took their time fixing it, and then did not publicly disclose such.
    Now, that's very good reason to never order from them.

Yes, CC, I've be watching my statement

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Given the circumstances, they oughta give you pick of the NR litter, on the house.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Years ago I saw $1,000s on my CC from an online calculator store...and a donation to a college that didn't exist. My CC deets were stolen when I went to a local pub for dinner.
    My neighbour worked for RBC. He told me this is almost certainly organized crime out of eastern Europe. They send guys in uniforms with CC terminals, etc. They walk into the pub and say, "I'm here from RBC to service your terminal". They install their device and steal dozens or hundreds of cards. In the next day or two they probably had an RBC security person and a police officer attend at the pub. The business has no idea what has gone down until then.
    He told me that RBC loses almost $500,000,000 to CC fraud every year in Canada alone!
    Uh, you need to read the other thread where everyone’s credit card info was compromised. Sure, #### happens, hackers figure things out. But when you are made aware of it and do nothing about it so you can cash in on the panic buying, and then not only let it keep happening but don’t inform your customers until you get called out on it and go radio silent ever since, they are 100% responsible for what happened.

Good grief? I can be pissed? They had one job, submit the transfer, double check the numbers, doset matter if it's busy, I gave them my business to get that simple task right. To each their own, you may be happy with a consolidation. 22 pistol I'm not, don't want it. You may be happy with 20% discount I'm not, ill admit they tried to make good on an error, but it's an error that should never have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Have you not read the other thread on here with hundreds of people being screwed over by them? They knew their site was compromised and didn’t tell anyone until they couldn’t deny it anymore. I’d be surprised if they survive with the amount of people saying they will never purchase from them again.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast