Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: F-d over by FOC incompetence

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    OP that really sucks. Sadly I'm thinking there isn't much the company can do other than refund you.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    Given the circumstances, they oughta give you pick of the NR litter, on the house.
    That would have been worth a consideration, They called me pretty quickly once I posted this, but didn't offer any other compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Just curious, how did you pay for it? Credit card?
    Yeah Credit card, ive been monitoring my statement since the purchase

And your cc info is compromised for sure. Go get your card canceled and order a credit activity monitoring.
    It’s almost guarenteed anyone everyone who ordered from them in 2022 are ####ed up one way or another
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    _/﹋\_
    (҂`_´)
    <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
    _/﹋\_
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katabatic View Post
    That would have been worth a consideration, They called me pretty quickly once I posted this, but didn't offer any other compromise.
    IMO you should be more pissed at the government that the store. Yeah they ####ed up. Mistakes happen. We're all human, we all make them from time to time. But before the handgun freeze they would have been able to fix this.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Like I said in the FOC credit card fraud post, one action we can take is express our own experience with FOC on google reviews. It will last longer than these forum posts and help prevent others from dealing with a company that doesn't have its act together.

Hopefully it will provide the motivation to FOC to try and fix their broken processes.

FOC google link

How to leave a review screenshot

Man that sucks but thanks for giving us a heads up. they won't be getting any of my money that's for sure.

Looks like they indeed ####ed up...the problem is, that at this point there is no legal way they can correct that mistake anymore...
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

BANNED
    Sorry to hear this man.

Sucks, but at least you are getting a decent pistol, it could have been no pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by katabatic View Post
    Good grief? I can be pissed? They had one job, submit the transfer, double check the numbers, doset matter if it's busy, I gave them my business to get that simple task right. To each their own, you may be happy with a consolidation. 22 pistol I'm not, don't want it. You may be happy with 20% discount I'm not, ill admit they tried to make good on an error, but it's an error that should never have happened.
    I'd be pissed too, but there isn't much they can do for you at this point. People make mistakes. What more an they offer you now?
    "Sometimes you gotta wash away the paint, and reveal to the world the jackass that is hiding beneath." - Kenny Powers