Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: F-d over by FOC incompetence

I can understand why you are upset and am sorry for the situation you find yourself in. Please remember though, the real reason you don't have your 9mm PDP is because of the government. Yes, FOC made a mistake with your order, and with everything going on it ended up being a critical one. They are human, humans make mistakes, and they appear to have been accountable for the issue and tried to offer you a solution despite the impossible circumstances. What else do you expect?

From your side of the story, the timeline you presented really only leaves me thinking they could have done better with maintaining contact, and they could consider updating their policies so such an event doesn't happen again. I agree it seems odd they are not transparent with ref numbers, but I don't know their reasoning for that. They can't go back in time. What's done is done. You can perhaps negotiate for some other deal on something else you would like, but end of the day complaining on here will not bring your PDP back.

From their perspective they messed up, so if they're accountable they will apologize, fix the mistake and make up the value. Unfortunately they cannot fix the mistake and this is not their fault, that lies solely with our government. I still firmly believe we can turn this around if we stay united and focused on educating our friends and family, and keep pressure on our representatives. Infighting on CGN is counter productive to that end.

My advice; focus on what you are grateful for having, remember that despite our individual differences we are all on the same team (including FOC), work out a deal with them that is reasonable for their part in this, definitely keep the PPQ, and use it to introduce your family and friends to this great community. Few things beat a first experience with a .22 pistol.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Data is taken when sold by the retailer, and every person you possibly could have sold too is recorded. So with enough determination yes it’s sort of registry, but it could be argued the work needed is to much unless your being targeted. The choice is up to you as an individual.
    thing is,retailers have been taking that same information for DECADES,nothing's really changed there,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    thing is,retailers have been taking that same information for DECADES,nothing's really changed there,
    The only difference is that anything you bought from a retailer after the change is considered in your possession, unless you have one or several transactions as seller after that.

100%.

It is a crappy moment, but between massive time-lags with swamped CFO's, government malfeasance and stores now facing upwards of 1000% uptick in Restricted sales that either are not moving, not physically their or even messed-up FRT numbers like the Shadow Systems ported models sharing the same entry as the none ported models...

It was a recipe for disaster.

I am sorry for your disappointment, truly, but between people asking for law updates on phone lines, assurances or demands for a purchased product tied via bureaucracy... It was 'hell' - and this is coming from a part timer at a different location.

...Who was also partly screwed over due to the crunch and inability to get CFO confirmations.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    I can understand why you are upset and am sorry for the situation you find yourself in. Please remember though, the real reason you don't have your 9mm PDP is because of the government. Yes, FOC made a mistake with your order, and with everything going on it ended up being a critical one. They are human, humans make mistakes, and they appear to have been accountable for the issue and tried to offer you a solution despite the impossible circumstances. What else do you expect?

From your side of the story, the timeline you presented really only leaves me thinking they could have done better with maintaining contact, and they could consider updating their policies so such an event doesn't happen again. I agree it seems odd they are not transparent with ref numbers, but I don't know their reasoning for that. They can't go back in time. What's done is done. You can perhaps negotiate for some other deal on something else you would like, but end of the day complaining on here will not bring your PDP back.

From their perspective they messed up, so if they're accountable they will apologize, fix the mistake and make up the value. Unfortunately they cannot fix the mistake and this is not their fault, that lies solely with our government. I still firmly believe we can turn this around if we stay united and focused on educating our friends and family, and keep pressure on our representatives. Infighting on CGN is counter productive to that end.

My advice; focus on what you are grateful for having, remember that despite our individual differences we are all on the same team (including FOC), work out a deal with them that is reasonable for their part in this, definitely keep the PPQ, and use it to introduce your family and friends to this great community. Few things beat a first experience with a .22 pistol.