Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kodiak Defence K9 Semi-Automatic 9mm Rifle NON-Restricted

Kodiak Defence K9 Semi-Automatic 9mm Rifle NON-Restricted

Kodiak Defence K9 Semi-Automatic 9mm Rifle NON-Restricted
    In stock and ready to ship, get them, here:

https://marstar.ca/product/kodiak-defence-k9-semi-automatic-9mm-rifle/

The K9™ is designed and manufactured in Canada by Kodiak Defence Inc, to provide an affordable, reliable, lightweight rifle for recreational shooting. The rifle is chambered in a 9mm luger. The free float-railed hand guard allows for the attachment of your favourite accessories.

Uses Glock mags
    NON-restricted
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    Does it have a last round bolt hold open?
    NFA
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax1977 View Post
    Does it have a last round bolt hold open?
    Yes it does!
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Wait... wut? When?

Proprietary charging handle and barrel? Or...?
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Man, tough time to come out with a $1350.00 9mm carbine when Ruger PC Carbine 9mm's are selling for $700.00-$750.00 across Canada.

Timing on this baby is not good......

The liberals are choking us out I'm afraid.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

What’s the overall length? I’ve seen it listed on a different site but it must be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Wait... wut? When?

Proprietary charging handle and barrel? Or...?
    The K9 Pistol Calibre Carbine is designed and manufactured in Canada by Kodiak Defence to provide an affordable, reliable, and lightweight carbine for recreational shooting. The upper receiver is finished with a STANAG 4964 (Picatinny) rail to allow the fitting of optics or sights and the handguard incorporates M-Lok sections for mounting accessories. The carbine is chambered in 9x19mm (9mm NATO) and feeds from Glock magazines. One Magpul PMAG 17 is included with each K9.
    Built for from the ground up for the Canadian market, the K9 PCC incorporates elements familiar to Canadian shooters. The use of standard AR15 selectors and cocking handles as well as the placement of the bolt catch means limited retraining is required for those already familiar with that platform. Standard AR15 buttstocks (MIL-Spec) and pistol grips are used for easy furniture replacement or customization. (While it does use an AR15 fire control group, it is not recommended that after-market trigger groups be used without consulting Kodiak Defence as PCCs require some special handling.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Man, tough time to come out with a $1350.00 9mm carbine when Ruger PC Carbine 9mm's are selling for $700.00-$750.00 across Canada.
    Nothing against the PC Carbine (I have one and love it) but these are closer to an FX-9 rifle which are ~1400$

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    What’s the overall length? I’ve seen it listed on a different site but it must be wrong.
    35.5" stock collapsed
    39" stock extended
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    when they say lightweight, the only info i can find is on the kodiak website and under additional info it says 5.1kg. Can we get confirmation of the actual weight of the rifle unloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    when they say lightweight, the only info i can find is on the kodiak website and under additional info it says 5.1kg. Can we get confirmation of the actual weight of the rifle unloaded?
    No chance it weighs 3lbs more than a wk180

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    The K9 Pistol Calibre Carbine is designed and manufactured in Canada by Kodiak Defence to provide an affordable, reliable, and lightweight carbine for recreational shooting. The upper receiver is finished with a STANAG 4964 (Picatinny) rail to allow the fitting of optics or sights and the handguard incorporates M-Lok sections for mounting accessories. The carbine is chambered in 9x19mm (9mm NATO) and feeds from Glock magazines. One Magpul PMAG 17 is included with each K9.
    Built for from the ground up for the Canadian market, the K9 PCC incorporates elements familiar to Canadian shooters. The use of standard AR15 selectors and cocking handles as well as the placement of the bolt catch means limited retraining is required for those already familiar with that platform. Standard AR15 buttstocks (MIL-Spec) and pistol grips are used for easy furniture replacement or customization. (While it does use an AR15 fire control group, it is not recommended that after-market trigger groups be used without consulting Kodiak Defence as PCCs require some special handling.)
    I read the literature as well. Still doesn't tell me if it uses a proprietary barrel like the FX9.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast