Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ANOTHER New Product Alert: Savage Mark II Enhanced Magazine Release

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tjoke View Post
    Order in! A while back I saw a 3D printed mag release for the MKII. Wasn't as nearly as pronounced up front and my worry was how it would hold up. This fits the bill.

For the back and forth on the price- I'm sure no one at ATRS is getting rich off a $125 part. I don't mind paying a fair price for a quality product. Hopefully some more new products in the new year.

Thanks Rick and Shaun!
    The one you likely saw, is the gentleman who approached us and began this little side project.
    The pictures of the black ones on the laminate stock are actually his rifle when we sent him the first unit off the line.

Thank you for your order! Processing it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    I would love to hear Rick or Shaun's thoughts on how they came up with the $125.00 price tag on this cool floorplate and magazine release design.
    Pretty easy really... material + time... saw what the actual price was going to be, said oh. uhmm.... and dropped it to $125.00.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    The one you likely saw, is the gentleman who approached us and began this little side project.
    The pictures of the black ones on the laminate stock are actually his rifle when we sent him the first unit off the line.

Haha You are 100% correct! Went back through old posts and same rifle! Thanks Lockon/ ATRS!

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post

Pretty easy really... material + time... saw what the actual price was going to be, said oh. uhmm.... and dropped it to $125.00.

Fair enough, thanks for taking the time to explain.

I'm in for one.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

This looks excellent. I don't own a Savage but upgrades like these make me want to buy one and build it up.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

CGN Regular
    Savage arms 93 to please

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot762x51 View Post
    Savage arms 93 to please
    I'm right there with ya, but just don't know if there's enough demand to justify a run of 93r17 ones.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234