Rating - 100%
187   0   0
640832004618CA1.JPG

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• 640832004618CA1.JPG
    640832004618CA1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,987
Back in stock in the US store? So import fee, a long wait and whatever else?? Do you supply the original stock or is a person stuck with that ugly piece of 3D printed crap? I understand the OAL situation. That doesn't mean I would pay money for something with that on it.

Back in stock in the US store? So import fee, a long wait and whatever else?? Do you supply the original stock or is a person stuck with that ugly piece of 3D printed crap? I understand the OAL situation. That doesn't mean I would pay money for something with that on it.

Jesus man ..if you don't want it....don't buy it.

Jesus man ..if you don't want it....don't buy it.

What makes you think I don't want it? If I don't like the answers to my questions I won't. It would be great to just buy it without wondering about getting a POS 3D printed stock or paying too much just because. That isn't the case though.

They are ordered off the US site, there is no 200.00 import fee, and we do not send the factory stock with the purchase of this NON Restricted rifle.

Reason being, I'm sure you wouldn't do it but a person like your fine self with whom does not like the the NR stock would most likely swap it out.

Then, unfortunately that individual get caught with it, and will most likely suggest they purchased it or received it in that configuration.

We are only throwing that out there because certain individuals have already attempted to do just that.

Keep in mind that the NR stock allows the use of a sling with the front sling adaptor which is also included, and of course the obvious it changes the classification of the rifle to the NON RESTRICTED category.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Last edited:
What makes you think I don't want it? If I don't like the answers to my questions I won't. It would be great to just buy it without wondering about getting a POS 3D printed stock or paying too much just because. That isn't the case though.

Then don't buy it. If you're gonna buy it stop complaining.

I don't have any issues with the "3D stock" at all. It doesn't feel cheap, it looks good in my opinion and it makes it a non-restricted firearm. The magazines are relatively inexpensive and so are the ammo. Try and find the restricted version if some of you guys don't like the stock. Thanks for making this happen IRG.

https://imgur.com/m3h13Oq

Love this thing. Thank you IRG. So much fun to shoot, ergo is great, reliable, added an airsoft Osprey shroud for extra hawtness.

PXL-20230118-011403354-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom