Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren in Canada 1599.99USD

Any chance you'll get more of the 11'' for the same price? Was heartbroken to find they sold out so god damned quick

Can’t believed I missed this.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Damn!!

Missed it!

Serves me right for working instead of cruising CGN! Lol

Good price. Too late though
    Last edited by crowellsr; 12-12-2022 at 10:28 PM.

Super GunNutz
    can you not take some of these in your US store and take off the barrel that makes it restricted,and stick any old piece of pipe at 19" so you can bring them in non restricted so we dont have to wait 6 months to get a transfer?anything so they come in NOn restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    can you not take some of these in your US store and take off the barrel that makes it restricted,and stick any old piece of pipe at 19" so you can bring them in non restricted so we dont have to wait 6 months to get a transfer?anything so they come in NOn restricted.
    They cannot because they are imported as "pistol" into the US by CZ USA Doing so will be making non 922 rifles. Any conversion must be done in Canada after it is exported, landed and registered in Canada.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    They cannot because they are imported as "pistol" into the US by CZ USA Doing so will be making non 922 rifles. Any conversion must be done in Canada after it is exported, landed and registered in Canada.
    Why couldn’t you make 922r compliant rifles in the USA before importing them? Just curious.

Great price. I was totally on the website yesterday looking for other stuff... but I never clicked the rifle section. I have yet to pull the trigger on getting a semi auto 223!

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    but if it's imported as a pistol into Canada,it can be changed to anything else,it would always remain a pistol and restricted,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    but if it's imported as a pistol into Canada,it can be changed to anything else,it would always remain a pistol and restricted,
    It is imported into the US as a pistol by CZ USA, and then imported into Canada a as a rifle by IRG.

It cannot be converted from a pistol to a 922R rifle in the US without jumping through a whole bunch of BS with ATF .

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast