Ruger LC Carbine 5.7x28mm now approved for Canada 765.26USD

What's the OAL on the folding stock models when folded? Would suck if they were less than 26". Or are they unusable while folded?

The folder would be sweet if legal, otherwise I'll have to settle for the non-folding version. I'm getting one...the question is whether I hold out for an NR model or not.

What's the OAL on the folding stock models when folded? Would suck if they were less than 26". Or are they unusable while folded?

The folder would be sweet if legal, otherwise I'll have to settle for the non-folding version. I'm getting one...the question is whether I hold out for an NR model or not.

Comes in around 21 inches folded. Useable while folded: Will fire but not practical at all

ruger-lc-rifle.jpg

Attachments

• ruger-lc-rifle.jpg
    ruger-lc-rifle.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 838
If it's approved for Canada, assuming it doesn't get banned soon, there's a good chance Ruger will do a NR version for the Canadian market soon, they've always been pretty good with that over the years.

Yeah, hoping to see the Ruger offering in NR. The PS90 is too rich for my blood...and it's restricted. The Ruger seems like a compelling alternative.

curious... with threaded barrel, cant we attach barrel extenders ? not sure if such product exists... just 2 inch addition and its NR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom