Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: C-21, OIC, Amendment: the overall situation

CGN Regular
    .Agreed. 👏👏👏

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdqxyy View Post

When will the next Liberal scandal be?
    There’s one right … trade minister giving friends contracts. Liberals can’t keep themselves out of scandals. Hopefully, there will be another big one before this bill passes; we all know another one is coming eventually.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    If anyone else just happened to watch the Argentina vs. France World Cup Final, there's a perfect example of what it means to fight like you mean it until the very last second. Only our fight isn't a game, and losing means losing forever.

Let's fight like we mean it.
    soccer/football is very similar to the guns and liberals and fifa are on the same league ...

CGN Regular
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Lets dissect this and lay this out:

C21 and the amendment will not pass, even if they both survive in its current form or survive at all, until the fall session the earliest.

Between now and 2023 Fall, there is the OIC challenge in April 2023.

Adding to that, there is the possibility of an election somewhere in between.
    Does anyone know when the NDP convention is going to be this year? I have to think Singh is on shaky ground if there were to be a leadership review. I know he can maybe push it back for a while.

NDP are always broke - I don't see that as a real issue.

Singh was talking tough in August so that I had thought we'd see an election this spring.

Anyways I would think Singh has had a very bad year. I got to think he's either going to force an election to try to save his political career or he's just going to ride it out as long as he can delay a leadership review by NDP members.

Does anybody know something on this?

Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    There’s one right … trade minister giving friends contracts. Liberals can’t keep themselves out of scandals. Hopefully, there will be another big one before this bill passes; we all know another one is coming eventually.
    Clearly it's not a problem for them. They have a major scandal about 1 -2x per week and none of it sticks. If there was an election called tomorrow, the Liberals might improve their standing.

3) Remove as many firearms from the restricted registry as possible by re-barreling to 18.5" as a hedge.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Yep, big changes ahead
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer just having some fun's Avatar
    I would think that some of the rural Ridings .... PQ NDP, LIBERAL PC or even the green Party .....
    If you or a family member see's / talks to there MP in there home town over the Xmas Holidays or over the new year it would make a Impression Upon them More than a letter from some one the next provence over. If your MP knows your name so Much the better

But I agree Letters will Help and put on the pressure

My Own Liberal Mp wants you to include your residual address in all correspondence to him.
    Last edited by just having some fun; 12-18-2022 at 09:15 PM.
    Democracy is by having elected representatives vote the will of the constituents.
    A Smart Person Learns from their Mistakes, A Wise Person learns from the Mistakes of Others.
    If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science; it is Opinion.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast