Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: C-21, OIC, Amendment: the overall situation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greedyharris View Post
    Looks like even PSS is scared the bill might not pass

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...1-gun-control/

The changes have created so much anger and confusion that gun-control group PolySeSouvient fears the entire effort has been put at risk.

Heidi Rathjen, a witness to the 1989 mass murder of 14 women at École Polytechnique and a co-ordinator with PolySeSouvient, said the group supports the proposed ban and believes it strikes the right balance. But she said the bill has been jeopardized because of the government’s failure to communicate.

“It will be devastating to lose our only chance of having an actual ban on assault weapons because of disinformation that could and should be corrected,” Ms. Rathjen said.

Sick in the friggin head!

Heidi Rathjen, a witness to the 1989 mass murder of 14 women at École Polytechnique
    The then president of the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation said something to me back then that has stuck with me ever since "if just one of those women that day had been carrying a Colt Python in her purse, there would have been a lot fewer dead women"
    But of course here in Canada we are just supposed to be victims.
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    The then president of the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation said something to me back then that has stuck with me ever since "if just one of those women that day had been carrying a Colt Python in her purse, there would have been a lot fewer dead women"
    After the attack, my daughter wrote to the Edmonton Journal. "I am a college student, appalled at the loss of innocent lives. If just one woman in that classroom had been properly trained, and carrying a handgun, Levine would have been stopped within 2 seconds of entering the room."
    She was entirely correct. No one should be required to deal bare handed with an armed killer, while waiting for armed police to arrive. Dying while waiting for police to arrive.
    -- CLW .45

My daughter will carry a 45 in her purse, because a cop won't fit in her purse and they don't make a 46.
    -- Evan Wynn, Wisconsan State Representative (R), August 8 2011, 2:39:00 hxxp://www.c-span.org/Events/Should-Students-Be-Allowed-to-Carry-Guns-on-College-Campuses/10737423376-1/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer64 View Post
    If anyone from BC remembers the Johnson/Bentley murders in Wells Gray park

After that tragedy Noone I mean NOONE I know went camping or into the forest without a loaded Pistol/shotgun/rifle at all time legal or not

Some were so scared that if someone came knocking on their camper door past midnight they would shoot first and ask questions later

No joke people were freaked out, I was too

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    remove
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."