Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: C21 and OIC road map: Write Letters and Show up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Please do not post to this thread if you want to pull others down. Thank you.
    Yup, you got that right.

Tired of hearing people saying don't fight the Liberals, just sit back and take it.

And I still laugh every time I see Justin Trudeau in blackface, what an idiot.

And like thunderdog said, thanks to everyone for their work on this.

On Foxnews dot com

"Gun designer's single-shot 'Butt Master' gag gun lands on Canada's ban list: 'How could they be so inept?'"

I'm having my second meeting with Alistair MacGregor in mid-January. I have told him I would like to be involved in the talks as one of his constituents in a consultation.

My family has been hunting and trapping in Canada since the late 1800s, but I'm no fudd!
    Stock ammo high and deep until it encroaches in on your wife's sewing area. Then you have enough.

I am finished with my 337 letters to MPs and all I need to do just to mail them now. The pain part is folding and putting them in each envelope. But, it is not as painful of losing your guns. All I need to do now to write letters to senators.
    Big credit to cooeyguy who provided tips on how to do them https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...nd-you-can-too!

Let’s show off your completed letters here to motivate others!

Here is mine
    B685D26E-5BE7-473E-99E0-FE128BF3CFA3.jpg
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Regular
    I feel it is my duty to ask the people writing to also include concern over the "expanded license revocation" provisions of Bill C-21 on the behalf of myself and thousands of others who will lose more than everybody else, aka: everything, we will become ineligible and lose our licenses, never ever being able to get them back for the rest of our lives for incidents sometimes decades in the past even in youth and being treated like criminals for the rest of our lives, no rehabilitation recognized in a country that prides itself on being a country of rehabilitation.
    Last edited by Sizotsm; 12-24-2022 at 02:51 PM.

Stay positive people, and yes write those letters.. just finished a whole bunch and will send more in January.
    Keep pouring it on.. don't give up, and keep your eye on the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizotsm View Post
    I feel it is my duty to ask the people writing to also include concern over the "expanded license revocation" provisions of Bill C-21 on the behalf of myself and thousands of others who will lose more than everybody else, aka: everything, we will become ineligible and lose our licenses, never ever being able to get them back for the rest of our lives for incidents sometimes decades in the past even in youth and being treated like criminals for the rest of our lives, no rehabilitation recognized in a country that prides itself on being a country of rehabilitation.
    I didn’t include this on mine. Maybe for the ones who haven’t started to write theirs. Did you include it on yours?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Regular
    Yes, in fact I met with Jagmeet Singh today to bring up the issue.

Excellent!

you what?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast