Thread: WARNING: False Emails

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

WARNING: False Emails

In the spirit of the holidays, scam artists are at it again.
    I hope they receive lots of reloading projectiles for the holidays... with an extremely expedient delivery.

We have been notified by several customers that there are fake emails, which appear to be chains and replies from ATRS.

While we have NOT had our emails hacked this time, unfortunately the information that was stolen previously when we WERE hacked, is running through another cycle.

I just want to remind everyone that it is always prudent to use a great deal of skepticism during any activity on the internet, even something as simple as looking at emails.
    If you didn't expect a message from us... it's probably not us. If you didn't expect a file from us... It's definitely not us.

If you have ANY suspicion about a communication, and you think maybe it is legitimate, call us and ask us to send it again. There is no harm. We sign every email communication, period.

Are these the run of the mill scammers or “anti” scammers with a purpose. You got to consider what would the “enemy” not consider to be too low to go?
    I don’t want to sound like my tinfoil hat is too tight but anyone who is set on removing my property and ending my hobby, which for me is a part of my everyday life, cannot be considered anything else.

Super GunNutz
    What, wait, you mean that offer for a complete MS at $1500 wasn’t real? Awe man the Nigerian guy sounded so convincing… lol

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 270 totheend View Post
    Are these the run of the mill scammers or “anti” scammers with a purpose. You got to consider what would the “enemy” not consider to be too low to go?
    I don’t want to sound like my tinfoil hat is too tight but anyone who is set on removing my property and ending my hobby, which for me is a part of my everyday life, cannot be considered anything else.
    Expect no less from the biggest bunch of unethical criminals in Canada.