Wolf Bullets Ammo Order in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the 45 colt and 44 magnum loaded ammo or bullets? The photo says wolf bullets but the description is vague

Wolf Bullets is the company name. It is loaded ammo. Wolf Bullets has been making ammo for way over 20 years...we've been selling their product for 15 plus years.

Ryan

Ryan

Shipping is killing it!! $67 for 1000 to sask
There's still only 5 percent tax and if you add another 1000 to your cart it will probably only add 20$.
Its honestly a good deal even after shipping lol. 16% off too with their code, these are like reasonable ammo prices which in 2022 is crazy.

Agreed. Thanks for the good deal sfrc. 145$ shipping to BC for 4550 rounds (3c/Rd) is pretty reasonable when you consider mailing a rifle is about $75-90 these days.

Commercially reloaded 38spl was 34c/Rd in 2015, 38c/Rd in 2019. With this promo code it was 42c/Rd before shipping or 45c/Rd shipped. Basically just tracking inflation. I wouldn't say shipping is killing it.

That hytek 9mm is interesting to me, ya the description is a little confusing but this is loaded ammo right? An I see a lot of people mentioning there experience in pistols but anyone have any review having used them in a pcc like the fx9 seen this stuff and x-metal stuff just never used it but the deal is almost too hard to resist with current ammo prices almost can’t argue when all in shipped is like 32c/rd

Is the 45 colt and 44 magnum loaded ammo or bullets? The photo says wolf bullets but the description is vague

I've got some old boxes of bullets for reloading from Wolf Bullets in the back of my cabinet, but they make loaded ammo too.

I'm going to close this thread. Unfortunately we were a bit off on the 45 LC ammo quantities. It was inventoried as cases of 1000 when it was actually cases of 400 rounds. We'll start a new thread when more Wolf Ammo comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom