Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delete

CGN Regular

Delete

Delete
    Last edited by Sizotsm; 02-05-2023 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizotsm View Post
    I am probably going to figure this out by the time anybody comments, but I just learned one of my references has moved to the UK, what do I do now?

I definitely want to fix this, how about new references? What's the process in that?

If anybody with 1st hand can chime in, would be appreciative.

Thanks.
    This was years ago but during my last PAL renewal in 2018, they couldn't reach my ex, as it will still within the two year window of separation/divorce. They ended up calling me to ask if she had an alternate number, etc.

This time for my Restricted endorsement application, they didn't call any of my references.

If you are that worried about it you can always just call the CFP line or email your CFO and ask.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Regular
    Thinking of getting a different reference all together, I initially had a different reference in mind, but couldn't get a hold of him and I just wanted to mail out my app asap, the guy I have now, whilst I knew him for a long time, we barely talk and we were never close.

The other guy I had in mind, whilst we have drifted apart in recent years I feel is more qualified to speak about me.

Was always an introvert.

Wonder when the CFP goes for holiday tho.
    Last edited by Sizotsm; 12-23-2022 at 08:58 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    If you reference moved to another country, update the application with new information. Don't start a new form, just send the same address a short polite comment explaining who it was, where they lived, and where they are now. You'll get credit for being open and on the ball with your paperwork.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

CGN Regular
    The CFP I assume is on break till sometime in January, yes?

They probably won’t check the reference anyway
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Regular
    I checked boxes, most likely they will.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    I moved from the UK, got my FAC, called up to thank my references abroad, nobody called them.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    I wouldn't do anything. You will just delay the process.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well according to the CCFR they only check 10% of references. So I wouldnt be too worried

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast