Still in business?

Desjard

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Last online was 10-4-2022, nothing about black friday or boxing day sales. Wondering if they still sell targets?

Hi! Thanks for reaching out, we are still in business. Having a baby last spring has slowed us (me) down a little as we remain something of a one woman show in the shop. Due to costs skyrocketing we've aimed to keep our target costs reasonable instead of doing a big sale and plan to re-evaluate in prices in Jan, but email us at info@rangerabbit.com and I will link you a special code because you asked :)

Happy holidays, happy new year!

Yes it is. I get it if it's a case of being a small business and swamped with Christmas orders-- if that's the case I'm totally happy to wait for my order to get processed. But if it's not going to go through, I don't want to have let it go too long to dispute it with the CC provider.

Good to hear they are still up and running, even if they have been flying under the radar lately. After over 2 years with my dueling tree and spinner, I haven't had any issues with them. With spring eventually coming it'd be nice to get more targets

I recently bought the IDPA torso stencil from range rabbit. Man I've never been happier to spray paint cardboard. Every good sized piece becomes another target for me. On recycling day I got 9 targets out of my neighbor's recycling lol

Just a note that their website shows they are not accepting orders due to some health concerns. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Your_paragraph_text_3_1024x.png

Back
Top Bottom