2022 Christmas Presents !

Got a new MP mold (359 9mm/38 147/154 HP 4 cav bevel base no lube groove)

bullet.jpg

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2,307
FullSizeRender_fQHLDSJdwmHJKRTPnNsXKa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sig Romeo1Pro Red Dot sight for my X5 Legion, a Sig calibre x change kit to bring my P226 from a 22LR up to a 9mm and a Streamlight Flashlight as well. 6- P226 magazines, some Henning mag base plates for my Glock 34 and an IPSC shot timer.

I got a 2022 Toyota Tacoma Trail Limited edition, 1993 Suzuki Carry, another house and a few random handyman tools, I'm starting to like the Milwaukee tools. Actually, I bought all those myself and wife agrees as Christmas's gift.

39DjPui.jpg

The house is at the background.

Last edited:
I got a 2022 Toyota Tacoma Trail Limited edition, 1993 Suzuki Carry, another house and a few random handyman tools, I'm starting to like the Milwaukee tools. Actually, I bought all those myself and wife agrees as Christmas's gift.

39DjPui.jpg

The house is at the background.

I've always been fond of the micros like the Suzuki Carry...but what do you use it for?

Bought an artillery luger barrel from LugerCollector for myself and set out to build a new Luger upper from spare parts I've got.

View attachment 643312
Didn't quite line up.

View attachment 643349
Put it in the lathe to bump back the shoulder a few thousandths of an inch then had to touch up the headspace.

View attachment 643317
Much better.

View attachment 643351
3D printed stock as a placeholder until the repro one shows up.

Merry Christmas me.

Back
Top Bottom