Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name that camo pattern!

Amazing collection Bartok5. Do you have any personal favourites among those in your collection?

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post

Rhodesian brushstroke short shorts.

That Rhodesian Light Infantry uniform actually belonged to a very dear friend of mine who served there as a Canadian adventure seeker in the late 1970s and then moved on to contract work with the South African Special Forces (Pathfinder Company, 44 Para Brigade) during the early 1980s. He rubbed shoulders with all of the famous expats serving there at the time, including Peter MacLeese, his CSM in Pathfinder Company. Good stuff. The RLI Fireforce tactics were highly effective, albeit terribly audacious in their planning and execution. A very specific set of tactical drills for a particular context against poorly-trained terrorist fighters.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    wow what a collection bartok5
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Ah, I see that somebody else is collecting camo patterns - jump smocks by the look of the reinforced elbows and the patterns present in the photo! Here are some pics of my ongoing efforts to catalogue post-WW II international camo patterns. It is a fool's errand, as there are far too many patterns to collect them all, and they continue to evolve at a breakneck pace with the post-digital, multicam derivatives being the current flavour of the day.

And my wife thought I had a problem when I needed 24 hangers. You sir have owned your sickness. Well done

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Ah, I see that somebody else is collecting camo patterns - jump smocks by the look of the reinforced elbows and the patterns present in the photo! Here are some pics of my ongoing efforts to catalogue post-WW II international camo patterns. It is a fool's errand, as there are far too many patterns to collect them all, and they continue to evolve at a breakneck pace with the post-digital, multicam derivatives being the current flavour of the day.

I dont see anything. Just an empty walk-in closet.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12