Sulun Arms SC-213 Compact Side by Side

Are these the same as a huglu/CZ? What chokes are included?

these are great guns, I own one and like it very much,it feels substantial in hand, its a little gun that means business, its not as pretty as a huglu and the wood isnt as nice, but its way less money, case hardened steel receiver,extractors , oiled walnut, mechanical trigger, nice and easy to open and close ,regular (non automatic) safety, comes with 6 chokes, (three sizes, two of each)
here is mine with one of my shorty O/U's
Untitled attachment 00031.jpg
Untitled attachment 00037.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled attachment 00031.jpg
    Untitled attachment 00031.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 5,515
  • Untitled attachment 00037.jpg
    Untitled attachment 00037.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 5,489
Last edited:
Thanks for the photos and review. They look nice for what they are. I didn’t see the well done marketing typical of tactical imports

Thanks for the photos and review. They look nice for what they are. I didn’t see the well done marketing typical of tactical imports

Ya no worries, funny I asked Tactical Imports why no "hype" on this one, they replied and said, sorry, we were way too busy with all the type 81 orders and we dont have that many SC-213 units available yet but we are very happy with the product and it will be the basis of many short cool new products in the future!!

Would there be any chance of ejectors for a shotgun like this?

Cost may be a factor….

There must be something about leverage too. The Ricol 14 (with 14in barrels) were hard to close due to the ejectors springs resistance. But man, did it eject!
So 10in barrel is probably 7in below the hinge, really not much lever nor inertia to compress 2 ejectors.
Considering that, it's likely faster and safer to eject by hand than to close it against your knee.

I don't see a lot of sidebysides with ejectors, I bet this shotgun would've sold out if it had them. Cost must be a factor.
I still might grab one...

Due to the shorter barrels it was determined to be too difficult to operate without the additional leverage/weight offered by longer barrel/stock of normal length side by side unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom