Sulun Arms SC-213 Compact Side by Side

Some slightly longer barrels and a full length stock option would be nice.

Edit, I just noticed in the description that the side by side's stock is 3/4" longer then the over under.... that helps, specially if a slip on butt pad is also used.

I'd take the slight weight and length penalty of a 12.5" with regular butt stock that I could trim easily enough if desired.
Even a 16" Coach gun would be handy and might be long enough to go to ejectors.

Last edited:
TI, will any full sized stocks be available separately??

No plans for full sized stocks and barrels, due to the wide availability of standard length models on market

That being said these have 3/4" longer LOP to aid in shootability. The best form to shoot the short barreled SR-410,SS-211, SC-213 is with a tactical shoulders forward stance, allows shooters to get down onto gun :)

Square to the target for sure!
I liked the huglu's that were around a few years back, they were a real work of art and I lament not picking up a 16"er...

No plans for full sized stocks and barrels, due to the wide availability of standard length models on market

That being said these have 3/4" longer LOP to aid in shootability. The best form to shoot the short barreled SR-410,SS-211, SC-213 is with a tactical shoulders forward stance, allows shooters to get down onto gun :)

Thanks, I was hoping for a replacement butt stock just in case it were to snap and break just in front of the cheek comb just to have a spare Just In Case...

Any plans to bring in the Sulin Tac 12 with 14" barrel ?
ZEKcFUj.jpg

Thanks, I was hoping for a replacement butt stock just in case it were to snap and break just in front of the cheek comb just to have a spare Just In Case...

We haven't had any cases of snapped stocks on sulun before, but in any case you'd be fully covered under warranty if anything were to happen :)

Back
Top Bottom