Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lever action 9mm

CGN Regular
    I was interested then I saw the 1848$ USD price tag

CGN Regular
    I'm a life long lever gun lover. I have lots of them, more than any other style of gun. I hunt with them, plink with them, love shooting them. I have them in more than a half dozen calibers, from .22LR, .38spl, .357mag, .44 mag, .444, 45 Colt, 45/70, .410 and 12 ga.

I don't have a 9mm, probably my most shot caliber. If this is the best anyone can do for looks, I'll have to get by without a 9mm, too. That's close to the ugliest abortion of a firearm I've EVER seen. I have no idea how they shoot, and I'd be too embarrassed to try one to find out

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I think Mossberg still takes that prize.

Close 2nd for sure. Who dreams up these abominations anyway? It’s like they sit around the table and someone says “yeah, but how can we make it EVEN UGLIER???”
    Rust Never Sleeps

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    Virtually every NR 9mm on the market is a semiauto and apparently on the current chopping block, so we could be looking at needing something like this soon. Gaaah. But good to see at least one firearm designer has that base already covered with something sufficiently weird.
    It's the same old game, I bought a Keltec RDB because all my AR's got banned and now with C-21 my RDB is potentially banned, it's a merry go-around that I will not play anymore.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Looks like someone had a bunch of spare parts from other builds and decided to make an abortion.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

It's hardly frankenstein's work to take existing designs and mirror them with rails and polymer.

Just happens to not be a bolt or pump this time.

To each their own

CGN Regular
    How bout the UK work around? It's lever, it takes Glock mags, it's set up to "feel" ARish without being a"variant"...

Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    How bout the UK work around? It's lever, it takes Glock mags, it's set up to "feel" ARish without being a"variant"...
    Oh great, at least now I know what I am in for if the liberals stay in power....
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    Being seen in possession of one of these, would be equal to being seen going out with Rosie O Donnel.
    Whats wrong with being seen with Rosie O Donnel?...... asking for a friend
    This year I got straight A\'s and that aint not bad...Bart Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by jjort View Post
    Whats wrong with being seen with Rosie O Donnel?...... asking for a friend
    How could anyone see around her when she blocks out the sun?
    (physically and emotionally)
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast