Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW TM22 with long hand-guard and adjustable stock 22LR 18 inch Threaded Barrel

NEW TM22 with long hand-guard and adjustable stock 22LR 18 inch Threaded Barrel

Just arrived and ready to ship, all colors are available.
    Get them here:

https://marstar.ca/?s=tm2&post_type=product&type_aws=true

Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Mind explaining your always rising shipping costs? They are about what a normal dude like me pays at the Post Office but other vendors shipping CP can cut that price in half.

Really none of my business but I am not paying $70 shipping for an old Carcano or TM22. There are also other options for insurance other than the $2.20/100 for CP.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    Mind explaining your always rising shipping costs? They are about what a normal dude like me pays at the Post Office but other vendors shipping CP can cut that price in half.

Really none of my business but I am not paying $70 shipping for an old Carcano or TM22. There are also other options for insurance other than the $2.20/100 for CP.
    On the bottom of their website (and they mentioned it in a previous thread on CGN)

Quote Originally Posted by Marstar Website
    We're investigating a bug involving shipping cost addition on the checkout page. Please use the comment box on the checkout screen to indicate your preferred method if you encounter this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Previous Thread
    No way shipping is that high, please contact us so we an get you actual shipping cost. We are still working on this issue
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post

Sorry for this, we are still working on the shipping cost issue. When we find orders that were overcharged on shipping, we refund the balance back to the customer's CC. If you find the listed shipping prices to be too high, please call us and we can check what the actual shipping would be. 1-888-744-0066
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I like the stock! But I prefer the shorter handguard...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I like the gun and would probably buy one but the price of the mags is crazy. $70 + tax for a .22 mag.
    Surely someone can come up with a cheaper option.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I like the gun and would probably buy one but the price of the mags is crazy. $70 + tax for a .22 mag.
    Surely someone can come up with a cheaper option.
    When TFBTV covered the gun at shotshow 2022 James pointed out the same thing. The guy he's talking to gives me the impression that the gun is deliberately priced on the cheap side with the expectation that they would make up the difference on magazines.

That said the 10 and 15rd mags should be cheaper, msrp on the 10rd mag is half what the 25 is.
    Last edited by Suther; 01-04-2023 at 08:21 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Just FYI...I have both the short and long handguard TM22s and while the short one's muzzle is threaded for typical AR threads the long handguard one is not.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Just FYI...I have both the short and long handguard TM22s and while the short one's muzzle is threaded for typical AR threads the long handguard one is not.
    Just to clarify are you saying its not threaded at all?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Just to clarify are you saying its not threaded at all?
    Threaded but in a Euro pattern.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast