Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M+M M10 Rifle Non-Restricted Shipment Arrived

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    These had the potential to captivate the Canadian market and by all accounts they have failed miserably. I want to believe that the newest models rock - but they will have a hard time overcoming the reputation they worked so miserably to create ....

And are there even Magpul mags left in this country?
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    If the price was right I might be interested in a dewat M10 for a wall hanger reminder of what freedom should look like.

I really liked the look of the gun when it was first announced and the original price was fair..... I'd even consider the existing price if there were not so many complaints about accuracy and reliability. They have made a serious of small changes but I have yet to hear that they have got it fully dialed for function and on target reliably sub 3 moa.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

This thread is full of cope posting. "You just have a bad mag"

... ITS AN AK MAG.... ARE YOU DENSE ? THE RIFLE IS THE PROBLEM.

CGN Regular
    What? Did I get the golden ticket in the M10 draw? Half way through my second crate and I have one (1) failure to fire. And when i took the cartridge apart it didn't have any compound on the primer. Accuracy? Never had a problem with hitting the barn from the inside. Unfortunately its the less attractive short handguard style. I wonder if everyone who bought one that was put together correctly is just out shooting them, and everyone who got a bad one is angry AND WANTS YOU TO KNOW IT.

Its hard to recommend a rifle that does the same thing as a SKS, but looks cooler, at 4x the price (or 3x, if you are talking the type 81). All three are ok options, in my experience. The m10 feels like it enjoys being cleaned more often (but if you are buying a 7.62x39 you should be shooting corrosive anyway), it handles nicely and seems consistent. Guns are just an amalgamation of mechanical parts. There may be underlying flaws with a design (I wouldn't say there is in the M10), there may be poorer quality or spec in the parts (sounds like there was in the earlier m10s) or there could be just a bit of fine tuning required. I always polish up my feed ramps and de-burr all contacting surfaces before shooting a firearm because I have CDO (its like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order,like they are supposed to be). So maybe the reliable feeding comes from that. Its just like your car. If its not 100% perfect the day you buy it from the dealer, you spend the next 8 years telling everyone how bad that brand of cars are.

I'd buy one now if i didn't already have one.

lol absolute garbage rod. will never pay $2.2k for one.
    pewpew

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    If these were $1500-$1600 they'd be worth gambling on. I say this as a former owner. When they work, they're great... when they don't, well...

To anyone looking at buying one of these - get lots of Magpul AK pmags to go with it.
    Honestly, they just seem like a scam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12