Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does FOC price match?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    They used to be a really good retailer to buy from I wonder if they changed ownership in the last year and that’s why there’s issues now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzorloo View Post
    There is the EMT option isn't there? Or they don't offer that as an option, been a while since I bought from them.
    emt with them is a thing of the past for a while now ...

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    It’s true, there’s a million different ways your card could be compromised these days. The important part is how the business handles it. Not informing their customers, not taking any steps after they were informed of it by Visa, launching a big sale to cash in on the buying frenzy while all of this is going on, and giving a half assed apology months later only after getting called out on it, and radio silence ever since. That’s why people are mad. It wasn’t the breach itself, it’s how they handled it.
    mad no doing, business somewhere else yes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    You are wrong. The data is hacked downstream of the transaction by the CC processing service provider stream.
    The business that is hacked has nothing to gain in those situation.

Heck..a major Bank had 2 millions of user data hacked..and there is plenty of other example around of major hacks in business with far more means of security than the average business.
    Failing to conduct penetration tests and failing to immediately notify your clients of a breach is not much different. It is also still happening as per the numerous reports yet silence again from FOC. When you are complacent in such an action, you might as well be taking part.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    emt with them is a thing of the past for a while now ...
    FOC wont do emt's anymore because they want your cc information,and notice they are STILL not here defending or informing customers in any way,

Yeah this actually happened to me this summer when ordering from them.
    Soon the dawn shall arise
    For all the opressed to arm
    A chariot of thunder shall be seen
    And bronze horns shall sound the alarm

Ya no I no longer order from them back in 2020 had a thread started an all but I had an issue with them when I ordered and they charged me 3 times same amount and after back and forth phone calls an emails they pretty much were pulling out all the stops trying not to get it refunded by saying no refunds stocking fees and stuff until the post took traction and they turned around and said they could finally help. I’m sure lots of people have had good with them but I never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    FOC wont do emt's anymore because they want your cc information,and notice they are STILL not here defending or informing customers in any way,
    That’s the biggest problem with them. This thread is in their forum and they decided to not reply or address the issue.

Hard to believe…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ptigris762's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Military Surplus Lover View Post
    Funny you ask, I just called them to ask if they price match as I was looking to purchase from them if they were willing to match a competitor and they stated that they do not price match which is unfortunate. Oh well, guess I’ll take my business elsewhere.
    This^. I bought something when the freeze was first announced. They wouldn't match prices. I bought with my credit card and was hit with $$$$ of fraudulent charges. Never going back.

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    That’s the biggest problem with them. This thread is in their forum and they decided to not reply or address the issue.

Hard to believe…
    they replied at the beginning, did not you see their hilarious post? ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast