Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Does FOC price match?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    While I appricate the feedback and clarification regarding the concerns others have raised, my original question is simply does FOC price match? That's all I wanted to know and I still haven't received an answer from FOC.
    The only reason i posted this is because everyone says they didnt respond and they did, did you try calling?
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    The only reason I posted this is because everyone says they didnt respond and they did, did you try calling?
    Tried twice before I originally posted and one time after the fact. After I was unable to get through the third time, I decided to go with another retailer. I figure if im having this much trouble getting through now, I don't want to have money tied up with them and not be able to get through later.

Im not sure what you mean by they responded, but I was looking for an answer to a simple question that never got answered. They may have addressed others who derailed the threads original question, but I only ever wanted to know if they price matched. I wasn't even aware of all the other issues people had with them.

It's not my place to tell people how to run their business, but it seems like they have broken their customers trust and should really address the issue on a dedicated appology thread and maybe even through their social media accounts. An email with an appology and an explination as to how they have fixed their system to every client they have had over the last year might not be a bad idea either.

Eitherway...It's kinda funny, because I still don't know if they price match.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345