Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ Brens in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan604 View Post
    might be a dumb question but any chance of anything with a longer barrel coming down the pipeline?
    x2 on this. I will never again buy anything registered as registration leads to confiscation 100% of the time.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    x2 on this. I will never again buy anything registered as registration leads to confiscation 100% of the time.
    The only nr ones in the country are dlask conversions unless you managed to get in on the (pending) spring import

Trying to sneak onto that pending spring order... not holding my breathe but doesn't hurt to hope for the best :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan604 View Post
    might be a dumb question but any chance of anything with a longer barrel coming down the pipeline?
    Only the Canadian distributor for CZ would have Canadian specific models on order, then there is the question of if those orders will ever get fulfilled
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Can someone clarify if these rifles are subject to the usual $225 import fee when you get stuff brought in from the US? Or is it just GST and shipping from Alberta on top of the price tag?

…………..
    Last edited by bacardi; 01-12-2023 at 07:31 AM.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    Can someone clarify if these rifles are subject to the usual $225 import fee when you get stuff brought in from the US? Or is it just GST and shipping from Alberta on top of the price tag?
    $25 fee, the $200 is if you are purchasing from a third party
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    25usd import + actual CP shipping +gst.

Order extra stuff all at once make it worth it as orders xant be combined in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Order before the 15th of January and your rifle will be in Canada on the next export in the first part of February.

Attachment 646319

Please click picture for link to site

Attachment 646320

Please click picture for link to site
    Newbie here and maybe dumb questions. Is the 8' barrel CZ Bren 2 MS prohibited in Canada? Can I order it? If order it on IRUNGUNS US website, should I sign up an account to order and check out there? Or should I sign up an account on IRUNGUNS Canada website and add the item from US website? It's quite confused. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by daercai View Post
    Newbie here and maybe dumb questions. Is the 8' barrel CZ Bren 2 MS prohibited in Canada? Can I order it? If order it on IRUNGUNS US website, should I sign up an account to order and check out there? Or should I sign up an account on IRUNGUNS Canada website and add the item from US website? It's quite confused. Thanks.

It's a restricted firearm, so you need an Rpal.

You have to order it from the US site (register an account on the US site) put in a Canadian address when you order and they will take care of importing it into canada. Because the US site dosen't ask for your Rpal, they will call you once it arrives in Canada to get your Rpal info to start the transfer.

Just a note because your new, they won't get it into the country until March 15th at this point. And the transfer will take upto 7 months if your located in Onatrio. Other provinces may have shorter wait times.
    Last edited by Magatron; 01-16-2023 at 07:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast