Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NR Kel-Tec KSG 12 Gauge 13.5 NFA in stock 1197.39USD

1300usd for a shotgun? They are trying to f us in every single way possible, first they ban everything and overprice anything thats left. For this price i can buy 4 shotguns that probably have better quality.
    I’m an ongoing gun addict and im struggling, please don’t help me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natoonay View Post
    1300usd for a shotgun? They are trying to f us in every single way possible, first they ban everything and overprice anything thats left. For this price i can buy 4 shotguns that probably have better quality.
    Wat? Do you think that the government sets the price or something?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    What would you say if you lived in the USA and had to pay the short barrel tax stamp on top of the 1200?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Are any of these things in Canada

I dunno if any are up here yet, but judging by my own order, there soon will be!
    Last edited by Bartok5; 02-23-2023 at 07:26 AM.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Haha, of course you're the early adopter, way to go! And let us know how it runs, please!

CGN Regular
    These are not typical shotguns. They fill a different need or niche. And are a lot of FUN. As for buying 4 quality shotguns of better quality for that price. 🤔. With the same capacity 5+5+1chamber, just over 24" long, with optics rail and truly ambidextrous. I don't think so. And I personally think the regular KSG is a better option. Just a little bigger with more capacity. Cheers
    Last edited by Xhulk; 02-22-2023 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by canadaguns1991 View Post
    Are any of these things in Canada
    Yes, IRG has sold them in the past
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xhulk View Post
    These are not typical shotguns. They fill a different need or niche. And are a lot of FUN. As for buying 4 quality shotguns of better quality for that price. ��. With the same capacity 5+5+1chamber, just over 24" long, with optics rail and truly ambidextrous. I don't think so. And I personally think the regular KSG is a better option. Just a little bigger with more capacity. Cheers
    With mini shells, which it can cycle, capacity is 8+8+1 in the tactical

21.5" OAL

Quote Originally Posted by alpining View Post
    Haha, of course you're the early adopter, way to go! And let us know how it runs, please!
    I assume that the slightly shorter "Tactical" model will function in an identical manner to its larger KSG predecessor. There are literally dozens of KSG videos up on Youtube that one can watch for full reviews and live-fire demonstrations of all types. I reckon it will be the same as my old KSG, with the exception of being shorter and therefore that much more potentially dangerous to the user. I have no desire to be "that guy" with half a hand missing, so am not overly enamoured with the position or construction of the factory Vertical Foregrip/Flashligh. I would prefer an all-metal assembly with steel mounting hardware, regardless of any increased cost. We shall have to see if the factory solution will stand up to hard use over time. Aside from increased danger to the user and a slightly reduced ammo capacity, the "Tactical" KSG appears to be the same as the regular unit. I am not anticipating any big surprises.....
    Last edited by Bartok5; 02-23-2023 at 02:30 PM.
    Mark C

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast