Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Butler Creek Steel Lips .22lr 10/25rds Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Actually Suthers, it is that simple.

Businesses are afraid, people are afraid. Why do you think the corrupt liberals have gone as far as they have with breaking several laws in this country?

This Butler Creek magazine fiasco was started by some RCMP bureaucrat that figured they were a God. This is not law, I'm not sure how many times one has to point this out?

I have directly spoken with several Canadian distributors to this effect. They all received letters from the RCMP stating these magazines are illegal, when they are not.

What does one do when a corrupt federal police agency threatens you? Most will sh!t their pants and comply.

So you can see why they get away with this nonsense.

These mags are small potatoes in the great scheme of crap they are shoveling down peoples throats. Just wait, she's going to get worse!......

You cannot import these mags without a rivet because the CBSA is in the back pocket of the RCMP. The lies and corruption begin with these WOKE bastards in power.

You think someone wants to take on these @ssholes over a BC mag? I think not.

Relax and enjoy your magazines, shoot safe and often while keeping a low profile in the field.
    Excellent post....lot of misinformation out there.
    Most people at my gun club are under the impression that these are banned.
    Spreading awareness is the key weapon in fighting ignorance.

On a technical note, I always had positive experiences with these mags, but the construction of the BX 25 mags seems a notch better.

Also if I'm not mistaking, there is no way to clean the Buttler Creek mags as they are not meant to be taken apart (at least the ones I had seen thus far).
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlcruisin View Post
    It's only RCMP who can give you problems at the range if they see you are using one? The local police SPVM or SQ (here in Quebec) can't enforce any mag restrictions, not sure if you know?
    I'm very aware on how the RCMP do business. If your statement is correct and I believe it probably is, ask yourself why is the RCMP the only police agency that will bat an eye at a ridiculous so-called-law, when other police agencies do not?

So yes, I'm aware the RCMP made up this bull-sh!t idea and are the only agency that is stupid enough to try and enforce it.

The lower ranking members only do what they are told by senior members. The RCMP also use fear to control their own members.

Have you seen the quality of RCMP staffing these days? Quite pathetic to say the least.......

Some of these members cannot look over the steering wheel while driving. But, they can be brain-washed to carry out the WOKE agenda!

And no, not all RCMP are bad or corrupt, I have several acquaintances that are members, old-school fellows that have honor, pride and integrity.

Unfortunately things have changed, very few people want to be a police officer these days. Hence, the recruitment scrapes the bottom of the barrel looking for employees.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

We have more in stock...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345