Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another Prophet River Positive

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Had really good service from them even though my order was small potatoes compared to a lot of the stuff they offer for sale. I thought the shipping might have been a little high for some light items I ordered and put in a note on the order to please recheck it; to my surprise, they packed a $20 bill in the order to cover the difference in actual shipping cost. I’ll definitely keep them in mind for future orders.

Prophet river is by far the best store all across Canada! Always excellent service.

Sounds like it's hard to keep everyone happy.
    But I not going to lie to ya you did an outstanding job with me it took a long time to get my paperwork but as soon as you did you posted on here and took my call....Great Service and Fast Shipping.
    Ty .
    Can't beat good Communication I'd recommend your store to anyone.

Clay at Prophet River in Lloyd, AB is my pimp and pusher.

Around November 2021, my mother gave me an early Xmas present. I figured I’m gonna splurge on a Winnie Model 70 Fwt COMPACT and Clay had one at the website many on CGN say is not a super fantastic easy to navigate software piece. Well that day, I found what I was dreaming of and it WAS in stock.

I’ve never gotten along with wood/walnut stocks. If there’s a chance to fzck things up and fall, I’m gonna fall and scar up that walnut. So I ordered a Bell & Carlson SA RH M70 stock in Brown and a few days later, everything arrived perfectly.

I’m forever grateful. This Winnie Model 70 is remaining with my kids when I’m passed on!!

Cheers and Thanks!!

Barney
    F orgiveness
    U nconditional Love
    C ompassion
    K indness

There’s a McDonalds right beside the new PR store.
    Ordered ice cream and those SOBs served it cold!!!
    When I complained via email they sent me a replacement sundae and Canada post screwed that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGLAS D View Post
    There’s a McDonalds right beside the new PR store.
    Ordered ice cream and those SOBs served it cold!!!
    When I complained via email they sent me a replacement sundae and Canada post screwed that up too.
    Hahahaha! Was just reading the posts about PR and delightfully read yours. Thanks for the laugh! Cheers Chris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234