Thread: Great service at Epps

Great service at Epps

Just wanted to share my experience as it was the first time I purchased from em. Was sure I did a few years back but had to create an account so guess not.

Super fast processing and shipping, no kidding, placed my order on the 9th late evening and got it today, the 12th. Some of the most secure packaging I've seen in a while too.

Thx Epps!
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

I’ve always had top notch service from Epps too. The product is as good, if not better than stated and the staff were very helpful. I wish them the best.

CGN Regular
    I love driving the 5 hours to Epps to do some shopping. Just don’t forget the credit cards. You’re gonna need them. Lol
    I love the sound that a law makes when I break it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fzzzz View Post
    I’ve always had top notch service from Epps too. The product is as good, if not better than stated and the staff were very helpful. I wish them the best.
    That's why they never respond to an email after the sale made ? interesting.....
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.