45 Colt ammo in stock

I'd love to buy from you, but in order to create an account, your system requires way too much personal information in the event you're hacked. I for one am done playing this info game. You don't need my birth date, depth of rectum, etc. etc.

RPAL # and cc info is all you need for a transaction...I'd strongly suggest you allow an intermediary such as P@yP@L while I'm making suggestions.

I'd love to buy from you, but in order to create an account, your system requires way too much personal information in the event you're hacked. I for one am done playing this info game. You don't need my birth date, depth of rectum, etc. etc.

RPAL # and cc info is all you need for a transaction...I'd strongly suggest you allow an intermediary such as P@yP@L while I'm making suggestions.

You will not buy much in the gun business with out listing your birthdate these days, and ###### will not work either.
P.S. well that is interesting even FB / cgtz thinks P.P. is bogus thou I have used it for some small stuff in US.

PAL Number is confirmed with cross reference to date of birth.
If the 2 don’t match one is bogus.
You may or may not have noticed that your PAL expires on your birthday

You are both right.

Sucks to provide that info.

Ammo requires a PAL to purchase, and birthday is a good way to verify the PAL.

I hate having to give that info out for private transfers. The system should be setup in a way to allow you to verify info without providing sensitive info that could make identity theft easy.

Sadly, this is the RCMP’s doing, not Prophet River.

Good luck with your purchase! Excited to get my hands on some 45 colt for my cowboy guns!

This is precisely my point.

so you just dont buy from retailers then? Good luck buying anything now that you have to verify PAL with photo ID for private sales

your point is flawed.

also FYI:
"You may not use the ###### service for activities that ... relate to transactions involving ... ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories"
"Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy ... may subject you to damages, including liquidated damages of $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation".
###### Acceptable Use Policy as of 2022-10-12

so you just dont buy from retailers then? Good luck buying anything now that you have to verify PAL with photo ID for private sales

your point is flawed.

also FYI:
"You may not use the ###### service for activities that ... relate to transactions involving ... ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories"
"Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy ... may subject you to damages, including liquidated damages of $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation".
###### Acceptable Use Policy as of 2022-10-12

There are other 3rd parties who can and should be utilized. And, no...I won't be buying from retailers who require this amount of personal information. It's been demonstrated that they can't be trusted with the info. Saying sorry after I've been impersonated doesn't cut it.

Back
Top Bottom