Thread: Few Henry's if anyone is looking

Few Henry's if anyone is looking

Haven't seen much posted but was just in the store.

Few golden ones on the back shelf 30-30 i believe and a few 22lr upnfrony with octagon barrel and a pump version i think. If your looking.

I was going to post the models and prices of these guns as a large shipment arrived a few days ago however when I checked with our current inventory many if not most had been sold almost as soon as the guns hit the shelf. I found we only had a few models left when I checked and I am currently getting ready to leave for SHOT. I will try to post here when I return next week. More Henrys are expected soon as we are currently receiving large shipment of product. When I checked the receiving are we had a least eight skids of guns and ammo and our staff is trying to get them received and out on display...hopefully at the beginning of next week. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks for the heads up both you.

A Henry all weather in 45-70 I’ll be searching for everyday until I find one.
    Love lever guns.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    I was going to post the models and prices of these guns as a large shipment arrived a few days ago however when I checked with our current inventory many if not most had been sold almost as soon as the guns hit the shelf. I found we only had a few models left when I checked and I am currently getting ready to leave for SHOT. I will try to post here when I return next week. More Henrys are expected soon as we are currently receiving large shipment of product. When I checked the receiving are we had a least eight skids of guns and ammo and our staff is trying to get them received and out on display...hopefully at the beginning of next week. Phil.
    Have you heard anything about the long ranger express availability?