Few Henry's if anyone is looking

sogone2day

Regular
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Haven't seen much posted but was just in the store.

Few golden ones on the back shelf 30-30 i believe and a few 22lr upnfrony with octagon barrel and a pump version i think. If your looking.

I was going to post the models and prices of these guns as a large shipment arrived a few days ago however when I checked with our current inventory many if not most had been sold almost as soon as the guns hit the shelf. I found we only had a few models left when I checked and I am currently getting ready to leave for SHOT. I will try to post here when I return next week. More Henrys are expected soon as we are currently receiving large shipment of product. When I checked the receiving are we had a least eight skids of guns and ammo and our staff is trying to get them received and out on display...hopefully at the beginning of next week. Phil.

Thanks for the heads up both you.

A Henry all weather in 45-70 I’ll be searching for everyday until I find one.
Love lever guns.

I was going to post the models and prices of these guns as a large shipment arrived a few days ago however when I checked with our current inventory many if not most had been sold almost as soon as the guns hit the shelf. I found we only had a few models left when I checked and I am currently getting ready to leave for SHOT. I will try to post here when I return next week. More Henrys are expected soon as we are currently receiving large shipment of product. When I checked the receiving are we had a least eight skids of guns and ammo and our staff is trying to get them received and out on display...hopefully at the beginning of next week. Phil.

Have you heard anything about the long ranger express availability?

Back
Top Bottom