Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Whats NEW ShotShow 2023 Post

Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    Not much that Canada could get.

Dan Wesson DWX is the one I wish made it here.
    +1 I actually saw it listed on 2 websites in the US in August 2022 but knew it wouldn’t make it in time

Quote Originally Posted by Desjard View Post
    Was that after Taran Butler's little fiasco with "Jade"?? lol
    both Taran and Jade were at the show...actually Taran made appearances at mutiple booths and had the guns of John Wick 4...Kyle Rittenhouse was also at one of his booths

RL

CGN frequent flyer
    I've observed at past shows in other industries that the vendors who hired booth babes were wanting to distract potential customers from paying too much attention to the quality of the goods or of the offered deals. So the rule is that if the booth babes are the best thing in the booth, admire them and smile back and move on. And maybe the better vendors are wise to this.

Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    I've observed at past shows in other industries that the vendors who hired booth babes were wanting to distract potential customers from paying too much attention to the quality of the goods or of the offered deals. So the rule is that if the booth babes are the best thing in the booth, admire them and smile back and move on. And maybe the better vendors are wise to this.

SHOT show is a bit different...a lot of social media "influencers" are actually high level competitive shooters or instructors, like Jade Struck and Some_Chick_Who_Shoots standing next to her in the pic i posted (I could name lots of others)...and their celebrity status does draw people to the booth

This reminds me, i was at the motorcycle show a couple of weeks ago and a very attractive woman was polishing a motorcycle and some guy said to her "that's what i always fantasized about, a girlfriend to clean my bike"....her reply was "it's my bike, i compete with it"

I guess my point is its best not to make assumptions

RL

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by old303 View Post
    I always found the use of booth babes to be kinda cringey. If you need to use sex appeal to draw in horny guys then your product must not be very interesting/good.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    A NEW video has been uploaded! More videos are on the way! Rifle, Scope, Reloading and more! Stay tuned and subscribe our youtube channel!
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Don't see why Rittenhouse would be a Canadian hero.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    Don't see why Rittenhouse would be a Canadian hero.
    That would be becasue he is Americans. He may be a hero to Canadians who admire his pronciples and bravery in the face of a very grim situation.

If we’re voting, the thirst trap babes are for wankers and are indeed embarrassing.

Good to know that if I were to run out of ammo my ATACR can be used as a bludgeon!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456