Whats NEW ShotShow 2023 Post

Go check out Black Rain Ordinance and see the rifle Craig Sawman Sawyer helped develop. It's a bullpup and looks awesome.

Proprietary 30rnd magazines...... Would be very nice of someone made a semi-auto PCC that just so happens to fit these mags...

These magazines aren't exactly proprietary, they were used in a semi auto PCC made previously by this company, so they would be pinned to 5 rounds I imagine.

Was that after Taran Butler's little fiasco with "Jade"?? lol

both Taran and Jade were at the show...actually Taran made appearances at mutiple booths and had the guns of John Wick 4...Kyle Rittenhouse was also at one of his booths

i-xx9tqsk-X2.jpg

i-xZ3S99m-XL.jpg

RL

I've observed at past shows in other industries that the vendors who hired booth babes were wanting to distract potential customers from paying too much attention to the quality of the goods or of the offered deals. So the rule is that if the booth babes are the best thing in the booth, admire them and smile back and move on. And maybe the better vendors are wise to this.

I've observed at past shows in other industries that the vendors who hired booth babes were wanting to distract potential customers from paying too much attention to the quality of the goods or of the offered deals. So the rule is that if the booth babes are the best thing in the booth, admire them and smile back and move on. And maybe the better vendors are wise to this.

SHOT show is a bit different...a lot of social media "influencers" are actually high level competitive shooters or instructors, like Jade Struck and Some_Chick_Who_Shoots standing next to her in the pic i posted (I could name lots of others)...and their celebrity status does draw people to the booth

This reminds me, i was at the motorcycle show a couple of weeks ago and a very attractive woman was polishing a motorcycle and some guy said to her "that's what i always fantasized about, a girlfriend to clean my bike"....her reply was "it's my bike, i compete with it"

I guess my point is its best not to make assumptions

RL

I always found the use of booth babes to be kinda cringey. If you need to use ### appeal to draw in horny guys then your product must not be very interesting/good.

Don't see why Rittenhouse would be a Canadian hero.

That would be becasue he is Americans. He may be a hero to Canadians who admire his pronciples and bravery in the face of a very grim situation.

If we’re voting, the thirst trap babes are for wankers and are indeed embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom