Beretta a300 ultima patrol

The A300 ultima black synthetic is already available in Canada. I would assume that the tactical barrel would fit in it, please correct me if I’m incorrect. If it fits, would we be able to import the tactical barrel and furniture in thru the likes of irunguns?

For anyone that is interested.

Good morning,

Currently, we are not importing the A300 Ultima Patrol for regular inventory.

However, this is something that you would be able to special-order through one of our authorized dealers. The timeline on custom orders is approximately 14 months.

Below are the two options that would be available to order (including the product code).

J32CG511 A300 ULTIMA PATROL 12GA 19" 5RD IC GREY

J32CT511 A300 ULTIMA PATROL 12GA 19" 5RD IC BLACK

Thank you for your interest in the Beretta family of firearms.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

Victoria Lucas

Bilingual Customer Service

Stoeger Canada (1990) Limited

T: 1-905-436-9077 ex 229

For anyone that is interested.

Good morning,

Currently, we are not importing the A300 Ultima Patrol for regular inventory.

However, this is something that you would be able to special-order through one of our authorized dealers. The timeline on custom orders is approximately 14 months.

Below are the two options that would be available to order (including the product code).

J32CG511 A300 ULTIMA PATROL 12GA 19" 5RD IC GREY

J32CT511 A300 ULTIMA PATROL 12GA 19" 5RD IC BLACK

Thank you for your interest in the Beretta family of firearms.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

Victoria Lucas

Bilingual Customer Service

Stoeger Canada (1990) Limited

T: 1-905-436-9077 ex 229

What is the MSRP for these?

Honestly with it being a non regular inventory item, parts are going to be a PITA. Need something that will be tried and tested and massively available. Going to look for some 1301s

I've never much been one for semi autos, but if I was getting something as a toy/fun gun-might as well be something unique. I've wanted one of these since I first saw them, would be very interested in the dealer sell price once someone takes the plunge.

Has anyone reached out to a Stoeger dealer to see if they would special order these. I did and was told it was not available in Canada.

Has anyone reached out to a Stoeger dealer to see if they would special order these. I did and was told it was not available in Canada.

Contact Stoeger so they can give you the dealer that will special order it for you. See my post above.

If you are in the GTA go to Rangeview, avoid Tenda/G4C as they seem to not understand "special order"

And let Stoeger know who the "dealers" are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom