Beretta a300 ultima patrol

It does come stock with all the add ons that the 1301 doesn't. I have a 1301 comp and love it but if they offered the patrol in a 20ga I'd find it hard to not buy

I think I need both in my life. This would be a great platform for the wifey who shoots a lot less but I'd still like a shorter semi for. Myself, I'm waiting for another SJ built/upgraded 1301 tac to become available.

*stares awkwardly at BadBoyBeeson*

I have an upgraded 1301 that I got for a very good deal. But now I'm wondering why I didn't just not buy that and buy this instead lol

I think I need both in my life. This would be a great platform for the wifey who shoots a lot less but I'd still like a shorter semi for. Myself, I'm waiting for another SJ built/upgraded 1301 tac to become available.

*stares awkwardly at BadBoyBeeson*

The Steelium barrel w/ longer forcing cone of the 1301 is worth ~$400 alone, and much, much better than what you're going to get on the ultima.

The Steelium barrel w/ longer forcing cone of the 1301 is worth ~$400 alone, and much, much better than what you're going to get on the ultima.

Would you happen to know what the finish is on the 1301 tac barrel? I bought one used and the kid I bought it off of had a part of the barrel marred up from a barrel clamp with no gasket. I was thinking about getting the barrel cerakoted. But I generally find cerakote to be weak vs factory finish.

So what you’re saying is this new gun will be the same price the 1301 was before retails jacked it up.

Exactly! Bring the 1301 to the M4 price point and all of a sudden you have a new budget Tactical semi.. the A300 Patrol.

Suposedly Stoeger canada has informed retailers there is a price jump coming unto effect for Feb / now. Local LGS confirmed this last Thursday. Soo that means a absolute ton of firearms/ optics will be going up in price. If your in the market for anything I would be buying it NOW.

Exactly! Bring the 1301 to the M4 price point and all of a sudden you have a new budget Tactical semi.. the A300 Patrol.

Suposedly Stoeger canada has informed retailers there is a price jump coming unto effect for Feb / now. Local LGS confirmed this last Thursday. Soo that means a absolute ton of firearms/ optics will be going up in price. If your in the market for anything I would be buying it NOW.
Prices already went up at chrismas, as the prodicts move so fast i dont think anyone has any old stock left

Bino, I paid $2200 for my m4 in 2020.. the 1301 isn’t even in the same league. The fact they are priced close now is insane..
Lamborghini vs mustang.

I think the price increases will hurt sales a bit. Someone like me with a 1301 and three a400s likely won't justify another. A new shooter may not be able to afford a $2000 plus shotgun. Most new hunters new to the sport will look at those prices and then look at the Turkish competition and at a third of the price it will look compelling. I sae it happening at last year's prices

Prices already went up at chrismas, as the prodicts move so fast i dont think anyone has any old stock left

Locally last week our LGS had a couple at $1650, while the owner was placing a Stoeger order he asked if a guy wanted to see what they were worth now. Looking online I see the 1301 at $2000 currently.

Back
Top Bottom