Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Varget Back in stock in 1 lb and 8 lb

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.

I for one have been a very good customer of Prophet River and applaud them for their awesome customer service.

Clay has been a great connection for me and my wife.

Now I will break down for you what I said above.

As dealers, we all pay the same cost of products, whether it be powder, guns, ammunition or accessories. We all buy from the same Canadian distributors.

Prophet River's pricing isn't always the least expensive, but their customer service is the best. No contest!......

When a dealer sells one pound powder bottles for $130.00 each, it's greed driven in my opinion. Only my opinion.

Clay does not do this, I do not do this.

So next time read the entire thread before thinking you are coming to Clay's rescue. I don't think he needs your help.

I'm not in competition with any other dealer period.

Hopefully you can get your reading skills to a level where you can understand what one is trying to say before opening your mouth.

Thanks........
    There are plenty of incentive such as booking and volume discounts and payment terms that can save dealers a lot if they don't rely on credit.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    There are plenty of incentive such as booking and volume discounts and payment terms that can save dealers a lot if they don't rely on credit.
    Used to be, not much now anymore.

The fact that reloading components are so scarce, dealers are receiving approximately 40-50 percent of what is ordered, sometimes a lot less.

Those good ole' discount days for large volume orders are gone for now I'm afraid......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer struff55's Avatar
    For all the garage sale mentally out there you can shop where ever you want if the price is not favourable to you then keep your pie hole shut and move on .
    Know one cares about what you think it should sell for

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345